Ocean Spray White Cranberry and Peach™ Juice Drink uploaded by Lupe B.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

We combine the fresh taste of peaches and sweet taste of white cranberries to make a good-for-you juice drink that’s fat-free, low in sodium, and a daily dose of vitamin C.

• This may be a stupid question but should my juice have th...1 Answers
  • Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry stra...1 Answers
Shannon C.
My favorite juice of all time ! This white cranberry series is very good and caters to those who may not be able to handle the tartness of cranberries as white cranberries are sweeter in taste. The addition of the peach juice just gives this mix something extra and s flavor that is unique and can’t really be found in any of juice brand. The price is affordable and this is s staple in my house.
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
I don't normally like sweet juice and this is super sweet but it works. The flavors pair well with each other. I like to put frozen friut in my glass instead of ice and it's really good. Or if you drink clear liquor (vodka or tequila) these pair well with this as a mixer. My kids like when I mix this with sparkling water and that gets rid of the super sweetness. This drink is very versatile.
Takkiria B.
Tulsa, OK
I cannot even explain how amazing this juice is! I know cranberry juice is supposed to be really goo for you however I hate the taste of them on their own so I started to try the combo drinks and this is by far the best one yet!
ashlee p.
This juice is so pretty and taste so good mix with the champagne. This is the only juice mixed with peach that isn’t sickeningly sweet and has a refreshing flavor instead of a heavy flavor I would definitely buy this again.
April P.
Oceanside, CA
This is my all time favorite juice drink. Ocean Spray is iconic and I grew up watching the cranberry juice commercials. White Cranberry is a fairly new thing for me. It’s light and not too tart and the peach helps round it off into a delightful juice flavor.
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
cranberry juice is a go to. however white cran w peach is my all time favorite. always have the fridge stocked with this stuff! at only 2/3 bucks a bottle you cannot beat it the flavor, and hen awesome health benefits!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Jacqueline L.
Springfield, MA
Perfect flavor. The combinations of cranberry juice with peach . . mm so good ! I would recommend this for sure if you are looking for something slightly different but fruity .
Gia J.
I wasn’t always a cranberry type of person until I had this juice before ironically. It’s pretty strong in my opinion so a large bottle like this lasts me a good while. I can always find this brand and this particular juice in most stores and it is always priced really well, so it’s something I would highly recommend it.
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
Everyone in my house lives this juice, I can't even keep it in the house very long because all my boys love it and want some as soon as they see it. I like the light refreshing taste of this juice.
Ann P.
Tewksbury, MA
Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry strawberry version?
Whitney O.
Taylor, AZ
This may be a stupid question but should my juice have things floating in it? I didn't notice it when I picked it up for the first time but when I went to open it this morning I did.

back