Ocean Spray White Cran-Peach Juice Drink uploaded by lupe b.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray®White Cran-Peach™Juice Drink
No high fructose corn syrup.
Early Harvest-Sweeter Taste.
100% Vitamin C.
White cranberry and peach juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate. see more...

• This may be a stupid question but should my juice have things flo...1 Answers
  • Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry strawberry v...1 Answers
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
I don't normally like sweet juice and this is super sweet but it works. The flavors pair well with each other. I like to put frozen friut in my glass instead of ice and it's really good. Or if you drink clear liquor (vodka or tequila) these pair well with this as a mixer. My kids like when I mix this with sparkling water and that gets rid of the super sweetness. This drink is very versatile.
Jocelyn C.
Bristol, TN
It’s so hard to find this juice regularly! But when I do... I buy one or two bottles! I absolutely love it! Great flavor! Reasonably priced! I’ve found other brands but the flavor is nothing in comparison! This is the best I’ve found!
Mish L.
New York
Absolutely love this brand, it's so refreshing and there are so many flavors to choose from and they all taste amazing but this one is definitely one of my favorites.

It's always on my grocery shopping list, I buy it in bulk!!
Magdaliz P.
This juice feels very refreshing, not too sweet. I don’t buy juice too often because I prefer we drink water but, if I do buy this juice it would be served at breakfast on the weekends. Will definitely continue buying
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
This has to be my favorite cranberry blend. I buy this weekly. It is so good. The mix is perfect and refreshing. The only improvement would be a way for me not to drink it so much! Lol. I will continue to buy this.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Shanna F.
Merced, CA
I always buy this brand of cranberry juice. I like the regular cranberry, but the cran-Apple and cran-raspberry are really good too. I usually buy from Target and sometimes Walgreens but target is cheaper.
Taniya H.
Rialto, CA
Cran-peach juice is my favorite. I would definitely recommend any ocean spray crabber juice. You can drink them by themselves or with champagne. They're relatively cheap. I would definitely give 5 stars.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Ocean spray white cran peach is SUCH a tastey juice. It’s great on its own or for mixing drinks when you’re hanging out with friends. It can be harder to find in smaller stores but is usually available at most bigger stores.
Lauren H.
Kent
Reminiscent of my favorite, white grape peach, this juice is packed with flavor. The white cranberry keeps it light and the peach gives it the perfect amount of sweetness.
Ann P.
Tewksbury, MA
Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry strawberry version?
Whitney O.
Taylor, AZ
This may be a stupid question but should my juice have things floating in it? I didn't notice it when I picked it up for the first time but when I went to open it this morning I did.