Ocean Spray White Cran-Peach Juice Drink uploaded by lupe b.

BY OCEAN SPRAY #54 in Juice

Ocean Spray®White Cran-Peach™Juice Drink
No high fructose corn syrup.
Early Harvest-Sweeter Taste.
100% Vitamin C.
White cranberry and peach juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate. see more...

• This may be a stupid question but should my juice have things flo...1 Answers
  • Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry strawberry v...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shannon C.
My favorite juice of all time ! This white cranberry series is very good and caters to those who may not be able to handle the tartness of cranberries as white cranberries are sweeter in taste. The addition of the peach juice just gives this mix something extra and s flavor that is unique and can’t really be found in any of juice brand. The price is affordable and this is s staple in my house.
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
I don't normally like sweet juice and this is super sweet but it works. The flavors pair well with each other. I like to put frozen friut in my glass instead of ice and it's really good. Or if you drink clear liquor (vodka or tequila) these pair well with this as a mixer. My kids like when I mix this with sparkling water and that gets rid of the super sweetness. This drink is very versatile.
Gia J.
I wasn’t always a cranberry type of person until I had this juice before ironically. It’s pretty strong in my opinion so a large bottle like this lasts me a good while. I can always find this brand and this particular juice in most stores and it is always priced really well, so it’s something I would highly recommend it.
Miranda M.
Manhattan, KS
I actually love this so much. I love the cran-Grape flavor as well. You get a great amount for the price you pay. I’ve been trying to pay attention to some of the ingredients and I do find this better then some alternatives. It’s not great but better then some of its competitors.
Michaela C.
I love all cranberry juices but this one is perfect for when you want something light and sweet. It's also great in all sorts of mixed drinks (alcoholic and virgin)! I definitely get this juice allll the time and my husband doesn't like it so more for me!
Lindzie B.
I try not to eat or drink things with added sugar but the Ocean Spray brand seems to be good about not making their juices overly sweet. It’s a little pricey for a bottle of juice but I like the fact it’s actually bearable to drink instead of being loaded up with sugar.
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
cranberry juice is a go to. however white cran w peach is my all time favorite. always have the fridge stocked with this stuff! at only 2/3 bucks a bottle you cannot beat it the flavor, and hen awesome health benefits!
Tiara B.
Bessemer, AL
Ocean spray cocktails are so good they make you wanna slap your mama! Lol nah but seriously, they are top of the line in today’s juice providers. If you’ve never tried ocean spray cocktails, today is the day!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Evelyn M.
New York
My favorite drink ever. Tastes more like peach so there’s less tart cranberry flavor. This drink only lasted 2 days in my house. Great value and usually always on sale. I definitely recommend these to everyone i know
Ann P.
Tewksbury, MA
Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry strawberry version?
Whitney O.
Taylor, AZ
This may be a stupid question but should my juice have things floating in it? I didn't notice it when I picked it up for the first time but when I went to open it this morning I did.