Ocean Spray White Cran-Peach Juice Drink uploaded by lupe b.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray®White Cran-Peach™Juice Drink
No high fructose corn syrup.
Early Harvest-Sweeter Taste.
100% Vitamin C.
White cranberry and peach juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate. see more...

• This may be a stupid question but should my juice have things flo...1 Answers
  • Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry strawberry v...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda K.
Hopatcong, NJ
Foodie Expert
First, this is not a review for anyone under 21. Ocean Spray White Cran-Peach Juice is my favorite juice to mix with Stoli. It's a great summer cocktail and has such great flavor! I love that it doesn't have that bitter-hurts-behind-my-jaw sour taste that a lot of cranberry juices have. Awesome beverage!
Quiana S.
One of my favorite beverages! I have a few flavors that I love from Ocean spray. This juice is really good alone or mixed with orange juice. It's everyday price is less than $2.50 at Walmart. I normally rack up if they're not sold out. I would recommend this product.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
Probably my favorite fruit drink by far. It has quite a bit of sugar in it however. That is the one down fall. The flavor is amazing and the price is good. I would suggest this product is you want to try something a bit different.
Megan J.
Rhodesdale , md
Okayyyy so spoiler alert! This is not a kids review!! I just wanted to give everyone out there reading this review. This is the best hands down mixer with crown apple. LOVE LOVE it!!!?? Ps. Your welcome ūüėĄ
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ
Foodie Expert
My favorite juice and I am certainly a repeat customer. Work well for breakfast and lunch. Available at most grocery store chains. Nice packaging available, would be better with a handle on the packaging
Out of the juices.. this is my all time favorite! I buy it by the case. My grandchildren love it! It's a great product! Packaging is okay for juice, OceanSpray is consistent with the bottle shapes!
Amber H.
Aurora, IL
All of us love this juice. We always get this one when its in season at our local Walmart. Great juice for summertime. Also makes good homemade Popsicles.
Susan P.
West Monroe, LA
This Ocean Spray White Cran-Peach juice is soooo good! A great blended flavor! A little tang mixed in with the sweet and it's good for you!
Chrystina S.
Me and my son love the taste of this juice. It has a light and refreshing taste. It does not have the normal tang as cranberry juice.
Jay T.
Lady es this a amazing with svedka peach vodka it's smooth and you can have it anytime of the day
Whitney O.
Taylor, AZ
This may be a stupid question but should my juice have things floating in it? I didn't notice it when I picked it up for the first time but when I went to open it this morning I did.
Ann P.
Tewksbury, MA
Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry strawberry version?