BY OCEAN SPRAY

Apple white cranberry juice drink from concentrate with other natural flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Caitlin P.
Summertown, TN
It's been a while since I've had this juice but my husband really loves it and gets it regularly at work. Nice flavor & really sweet.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
I love this juice!!! Unfortunately my store doesn't carry it anymore but when they did I bought it all of the time. Yum!
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
This is so good! It's great for mixing or just drinking by itself. It's good for you too!
shelly m.
potsdam , ny
Pretty good tropical mix flavor thats at least a little healthy. though i find a lot of juices from this brand to be a little too sweet and end up diluting it with water, which also makes it last a bit longer.
Beth F.
Hinsdale, NH
I love this juice! it is great alone or with rum. I especially like it with coconut rum. give it a try. maybe with a splash of grenidine.
Kelly T.
Las Vegas, NV
This product wasn't bad. I love Ocean Spray and always try to get these products when I can afford it. I didn't notice the white cranberries on it. Otherwise, I love mango and pineapple together! I would still drink it again.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Definitely healthy and a mix of a few flavors! Perfect for making smoothies too! Highly recommend this ! :)
Lorena B.
Baldwin Park, CA
Excellent mixer. Pairs very well with vodka. It's not too tart and is very refreshing. I have found this bottle at the Dollar store so it's very reasonably priced.
Anyie Y.
Miami
good taste, good presentation, good price, good portion, every time I buy juices took me home from this variety because we love
Jordan B.
Cincinnati, OH
A delicious treat for an evening. My only wish is it would taste less sugary and not leave me feeling like I want water. I love the overall taste of the juice though and sometimes enjoy it more by diluting it with water.