BY OCEAN SPRAY

Apple white cranberry juice drink from concentrate with other natural flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
Delicious! The blend of these three juices are so awesome!

i was very hesitant because of the mix, but was so pleased with the smooth taste.

sweet and tart, but not sour.

great new product!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
Me and my girlfriend love this juice. It’s not too sweet, not expensive, just the right amount of mango and pineapple. I didn’t expect to like it but now I love it. We have to have this juice always m. Recommend.
Regina B.
Syracuse, NY
I will drink cranberry juice all day every day I can find most flavors at Walmart or my local grocery stores. When there on sale I buy a bunch to have them. I can only find this one occasionally
Kaitlin M.
Mmmm this is great there are so many uses for it you can put it in smoothies, mixed cocktails, or just drink it plain the possibilities are endless, ocean spray products are some of my favorites and such a classic
Jordan B.
Cincinnati, OH
A delicious treat for an evening. My only wish is it would taste less sugary and not leave me feeling like I want water. I love the overall taste of the juice though and sometimes enjoy it more by diluting it with water.
Kelly T.
Las Vegas, NV
This product wasn't bad. I love Ocean Spray and always try to get these products when I can afford it. I didn't notice the white cranberries on it. Otherwise, I love mango and pineapple together! I would still drink it again.
Lorena B.
Baldwin Park, CA
Excellent mixer. Pairs very well with vodka. It's not too tart and is very refreshing. I have found this bottle at the Dollar store so it's very reasonably priced.
shelly m.
potsdam , ny
Pretty good tropical mix flavor thats at least a little healthy. though i find a lot of juices from this brand to be a little too sweet and end up diluting it with water, which also makes it last a bit longer.