BY OCEAN SPRAY

Apple white cranberry juice drink from concentrate with other natural flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jordan B.
Cincinnati, OH
A delicious treat for an evening. My only wish is it would taste less sugary and not leave me feeling like I want water. I love the overall taste of the juice though and sometimes enjoy it more by diluting it with water.
Caitlin P.
Summertown, TN
It's been a while since I've had this juice but my husband really loves it and gets it regularly at work. Nice flavor & really sweet.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I have had this juice but I was not too fond of this. I love the pineapple mango but the cranberry juice didn't seem to mesh well
Tawny B.
Port Angeles, WA
I love this juice!!! Unfortunately my store doesn't carry it anymore but when they did I bought it all of the time. Yum!
Emily E.
As someone who gets tired of water and really enjoys fruity drinks, this is one of my go-to drinks to keep in my dorm.
Kelly T.
Las Vegas, NV
This product wasn't bad. I love Ocean Spray and always try to get these products when I can afford it. I didn't notice the white cranberries on it. Otherwise, I love mango and pineapple together! I would still drink it again.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Definitely healthy and a mix of a few flavors! Perfect for making smoothies too! Highly recommend this ! :)
Lorena B.
Baldwin Park, CA
Excellent mixer. Pairs very well with vodka. It's not too tart and is very refreshing. I have found this bottle at the Dollar store so it's very reasonably priced.
Azalia B.
New Bedford, MA
I love this juice! Especially on the summertime over ice! The taste is amazing and you get a good size amount for the money.
Anyie Y.
Miami
good taste, good presentation, good price, good portion, every time I buy juices took me home from this variety because we love