Ocean Spray  Wave Juice Drink Berry Medley with White Cranberries uploaded by Linda S.

Ocean Spray Wave Juice Drink Berry Medley with White Cranberries

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Wave™ Juice Drinks Are Refreshing Juice Drinks That You Can Feel Good About Serving To The Whole Family! We Combine The Natural Flavors Of Berries With The Sweet Taste Of White Cranberries To Make A Juice Drink With No High-fructose Corn Syrup And A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Apple Juice From Concentrate, White Cranberry Juice From Concentrate, Fumaric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Carrot Extract For Color

Ocean Spray Wave Juice Drink Berry Medley with White Cranberries
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Mia Colleen G.
LAWNDALE, CA
This is actually what I drink when I try to keep any UTI away. I recommended it to a few of my girlfriends who have that issue and they’ve all told me it’s improved their symptoms so drastically!
Sandra J.
This is a kiddo fave. It isn't really my first choice. It tastes like the stuff you get out of the machine at the hotels where breakfasts are included. Kind of watery. Lots of sugar. Could stand to improve
vicki f.
The juice is sweet and tart at the same time. Even though I have a sweet but with drinks not so much. Sooo if I'm not mixing it to make a cocktail, I'll dilute it with water to drink it.
Ali D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all of the Ocean Spray products. They are great for mixing with other beverages (adult) and I have even enjoyed mixing them into my smoothies, however this is good for spring and summer if you have friends over for a get together, however the regular cranberry always gets the job done for me.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
I am not a fan of Ocean Spray products. Most of thier juices taste watered down. I even tried thier brand of cranberry sauce. I was truly disappointed with the taste and texture. I try to reframe from buying any Ocean Spray products .
Jessy C.
This is a very tasty product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great and I honestly love juice
Lauryn H.
I love the big bottles! I really like that all the flavors are absolutely delicious! I really think these products are more natural than others. Also, this product tastes the best compared to other brands.
Amy H.
Derby, KS
My kiddos aren’t huge fans of cranberry juice but I like to drink it every now and again. My kids will actually drink this without knowing it has cranberries in it.
Samantha m.
morgan hill, CA
This juice is my grandma and I favorite i think. no one in my home likes cranberry juice but i got my love for it from here. I wish i could get my son and husband on board but that doesn't look like it will be happening any time soon. but you know what!? that just means more for me. next time you're looking for a cranberry juice for that cocktail or just for fun, you should reach for this bad boy.