BY OCEAN SPRAY

Contains 5% Juice,No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives.

Filtered Water, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Apple Juice From Concentrate, White Cranberry Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid !(Vitamin C).

Sara B.
Fridley , MN
Delicious! The blend of these three juices are so awesome!

i was very hesitant because of the mix, but was so pleased with the smooth taste.

sweet and tart, but not sour.

great new product!
Josie C.
Danville, IN
My boyfriend and I are obsessed! We buy these all the time!!! Big jugs lots of jugs!! They taste so good!!!! It met my expectations by far!!! And the price is pretty good also! I will be rebuying all the time!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Courtney M.
Opelousas, LA
Omg this is some good juice it taste it you’re in heaven lol but taste good you let it get cold it’s the summer the kids will love it. I go to Sam’s and buy the big ones you will love it go out and buy it.
Cristina W.
Christiansburg
Ocean Spray has the best juices in my opinion. They are always really tasty and you can get them at a great low price! I highly recommend trying any of their juices. You won’t regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Normesha W.
It has an aftertaste that I’m not really fond of. But it’s an okay drink. I use it for mixers when I’m making drinks. So it doesn’t taste that bad. But by itself. Could use some help with the aftertaste from the sweetener.
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
Me and my girlfriend love this juice. It’s not too sweet, not expensive, just the right amount of mango and pineapple. I didn’t expect to like it but now I love it. We have to have this juice always m. Recommend.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love this drink, it’s very refreshing. Very affordable and amazingly good! The flavor is very natural tasting! Amazing to have in your house during the summer time. I will buy this drink over and get again
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
Ocean Spray is my go to for a good, plain juice. The flavors are always a bit tart and I love that. Good value for the size of the product. Love the variety of flavors they make as well.