BY OCEAN SPRAY

Contains 5% Juice,No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives.

Filtered Water, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Apple Juice From Concentrate, White Cranberry Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid !(Vitamin C).

Sara B.
Fridley , MN
Delicious! The blend of these three juices are so awesome!

i was very hesitant because of the mix, but was so pleased with the smooth taste.

sweet and tart, but not sour.

great new product!
Josie C.
Danville, IN
My boyfriend and I are obsessed! We buy these all the time!!! Big jugs lots of jugs!! They taste so good!!!! It met my expectations by far!!! And the price is pretty good also! I will be rebuying all the time!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Normesha W.
It has an aftertaste that I’m not really fond of. But it’s an okay drink. I use it for mixers when I’m making drinks. So it doesn’t taste that bad. But by itself. Could use some help with the aftertaste from the sweetener.
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
Me and my girlfriend love this juice. It’s not too sweet, not expensive, just the right amount of mango and pineapple. I didn’t expect to like it but now I love it. We have to have this juice always m. Recommend.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love this drink, it’s very refreshing. Very affordable and amazingly good! The flavor is very natural tasting! Amazing to have in your house during the summer time. I will buy this drink over and get again
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
Ocean Spray is my go to for a good, plain juice. The flavors are always a bit tart and I love that. Good value for the size of the product. Love the variety of flavors they make as well.
Chelsey W.
Really good juice but I find a little expensive depending on where I shop. For flavour you get more if the mango and white cranberry than the pineapple. Like most ocean spray juices I find them a little sweet and generally water them down. I would but again if it was on sale.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Cristina W.
Christiansburg
Ocean Spray has the best juices in my opinion. They are always really tasty and you can get them at a great low price! I highly recommend trying any of their juices. You won’t regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!