BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksOcean Spray
Tropical Citrus No Sugar Added Fruit & Veggie 100% Juice

Ocean Spray Tropical Citrus No Sugar Added Fruit & Veggie 100% Juice

by Ocean Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean Spray Tropical Citrus No Sugar Added Fruit & Veggie 100% Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth R.
This is a great way to get your vegetables in without having to actually taste the veggies
Melissa M.
Childress, TX
Really like this juice. It's good for you and kids love it as well. Definitely Reccomend
Stephanie F.
Grand Junction, CO
This a great tasting juice and is great for the family to help get the extra servings of fruit and veggies. It's a great size to fit in the fridge and it is easy to pour without spilling. It's a great value and everyone in the family loves it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Tastes horrible. Veggie tastes like vitamins were squeezed open into the drink, leaving you with a bad aftertaste. Why would you even think of creating this.
Elisabeth S.
Talking Rock, GA
LOVE this! No added sugar, contains fruits AND a dose of veggies that's combined perfectly. No weird aftertaste you get something when they try and "mask" the veggie flavor. 😍😍😍
Sheena M.
This juice is actually really good. I had never heard of white cranberry when I picked it uo, but it's really nice and sweet.
Paige K.
Lewes, DE
I didn't enjoy this at all. Not a good mixture for me. I couldn't drink it after a sip. It even had a bad after taste for me.
candace  W.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of my favorite. drinks it makes a freat taste and kids even like it
This is one of my favorite. drinks it makes a freat taste and kids even like it
chris H.
Natrona Hts, PA
Tastes great for not having sugar. Honestly like that it doesn't. It is perfect and not that expensive. I recommend this
Anita P.
Starkville, MS
Delicious juice. Ocean spray tropical citrus no sugar added fruit and veggie 100%juice taste great

Looking for your answer?