BY OCEAN SPRAY

Flavored beverage from concentrate with other natural flavors see more...

Janece M.
Birmingham, AL
This sparkling pomegranate blueberry drink is so delicious. I typically but these whenever I'm craving a soda. It's a much better option rather drinking a regular carbonated drink or a diet soda. It is a refreshing treat and is oh so yummy over ice too!
Mary R.
His is pretty good juice. I like the sparkling aspect of it and the flavor is nice. The pomegranate and blueberry go well together. I would say it isn't my favorite flavor combination so I wouldn't drink it all the time. And I prefer other brand of sparkling juices like V8 to these for the nutritional benefits. Generally I prefer no calorie beverages like plain or flavored sparkling water which I think is just as good as this and better for you.
Elyane H.
Laredo, TX
I really like the taste of this drink, my husband and i like to take in food. we like to take it with ice I Currently Have This in my fridge. Is really delicious. My whole family loves it. it is delicious and refreshing. I recommend it.
It is a perfect blend of flavor and bubbles!!
Hannah S.
Margate, FL
This is such a refreshing sparkling beverage. It tastes so so good. I have loved all of the Ocean Spray products, so it's no wonder that I love this beverage. It is a great value for the price and it has exceptional flavor. I would definitely repurchase this. It really is so yummy.
Karla B.
Nice and refreshing change from the tradition cranberry juice. I buy these every once in a while when I crave a fizzy drink. Great taste and less sugar and calories than soda. I like the sleek design of the can making it easy tho toss in a bag if you're on the go.
Francismar A.
Miami
for those summer days, for warmth, nothing more than refreshing this drink, I love its flavor, you should only fill your glass of ice a lot and enjoy it, can also join her for a drink of vodka and ready to celebrate with your friends
Kaitlin C.
Rexburg, ID
Thus drink is okay, but I don't love it. I'm not sure if it's the carbonation or if it's the fruit mix but it's not my favorite. I'll definitely stick to the cranberry juice from Ocean Spray next time.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
For taste I would give it a 3 because its super sweet but the carbonation kinda kills it for me. Too sweet and too fizzy. They need to tone down the sweetness a bit,.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
This looked like it would be really good. I just wasn't a fan. This may be good as a cocktail mixer which is how I am going to use the second can I bought!
Drusilla M.
Lilburn, GA
I love the fizz as well as the flavor combination. So refreshing and tasty! It is like having a soda, yet it is healthier. The best of both worlds!