BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy A Delicious, Sparkling Fruit Drink With Ocean Spray Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry Fruit Juice Beverage. This Light, Lively Drink Is Made With 70 Percent Fruit Juice And Pure, Sparkling Water. Ocean Spray Juice, 8.4 Fl Oz, 4 Pack, Starts With The Most Delicious, Juiciest Pomegranates And Blueberries. The Blend Is A Natural Source Of Vitamin C, Made Without Any Added Sugar And No Artificial Colors, Flavors Or Preservatives. Each Serving Of Mix Fruit Juice Provides A Full Serving Of Fruit, For A Delicious Way To Eat Healthy. The Juice Beverage Can Be Enjoyed Alone, Poured Over Ice, Or Combined With Wine For A Refreshing Spritzer. Each Multicount Unit Includes Four Cans Of Juice

Grape Juice From Concentrate, Sparkling Water, Apple Juice From Concentrate, Pomegranate Juice From Concentrate, Blueberry Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Elizabeth L.
Oak Harbor, WA
I absolutely love this drink. I drink it on its own, add it in with sparkling water, or often mix it with other types of alcohol. I would highly recommend this product.
Maria M.
This are super good in flavor and refreshing I love how the pomegranate and blueberry fusion together great and packed with flavor one of my files favorite flavor
Janece M.
Birmingham, AL
This sparkling pomegranate blueberry drink is so delicious. I typically but these whenever I'm craving a soda. It's a much better option rather drinking a regular carbonated drink or a diet soda. It is a refreshing treat and is oh so yummy over ice too!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
His is pretty good juice. I like the sparkling aspect of it and the flavor is nice. The pomegranate and blueberry go well together. I would say it isn't my favorite flavor combination so I wouldn't drink it all the time. And I prefer other brand of sparkling juices like V8 to these for the nutritional benefits. Generally I prefer no calorie beverages like plain or flavored sparkling water which I think is just as good as this and better for you.
Elyane H.
Laredo, TX
I really like the taste of this drink, my husband and i like to take in food. we like to take it with ice I Currently Have This in my fridge. Is really delicious. My whole family loves it. it is delicious and refreshing. I recommend it.
It is a perfect blend of flavor and bubbles!!
Hannah S.
Margate, FL
This is such a refreshing sparkling beverage. It tastes so so good. I have loved all of the Ocean Spray products, so it's no wonder that I love this beverage. It is a great value for the price and it has exceptional flavor. I would definitely repurchase this. It really is so yummy.
karla B.
Nice and refreshing change from the tradition cranberry juice. I buy these every once in a while when I crave a fizzy drink. Great taste and less sugar and calories than soda. I like the sleek design of the can making it easy tho toss in a bag if you're on the go.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
I am going to be honest, this sparkling juice is tasty, but much tastier with Gin or Vodka. That is how I drink it. I would review on Cranberry Juice, the plain cranberry juice, because lets be honest, everyone has that in their pantry. Great for bladder infections, or UTI's.
Francismar A.
Miami
for those summer days, for warmth, nothing more than refreshing this drink, I love its flavor, you should only fill your glass of ice a lot and enjoy it, can also join her for a drink of vodka and ready to celebrate with your friends
Kaitlin C.
Rexburg, ID
Thus drink is okay, but I don't love it. I'm not sure if it's the carbonation or if it's the fruit mix but it's not my favorite. I'll definitely stick to the cranberry juice from Ocean Spray next time.
Does this have a high sugar content?