BY OCEAN SPRAY

Buy on Walmart
Mireya W.
Edinburg, TX
I love cranberry juice, especially as a mixer. I thought this would be a nice mix between club soda and cranberry, it's a bit weird drinking it solo but definitely worth it for mixing with your favorite alcohol.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Love cranberry juice but I was a heavy soda drinker. I quit the soda and was so pleased with the flavor and carbonation. This definitely satisfies my craving for not having soda.
Sona H.
Tujunga, CA
My favorite cranberry juice taste. Only one with no bitterness. Cranberries already have a strong taste so its important to not overpower with the taste in juices.
Andrea K.
West Bloomfield, MI
I love them because I get sick of drinking water only all the time and this is a somewhat healthy treat to add in sometimes. Taster really good as well.
Jacqueline A.
I have non alcohol drinking friends and this is such a good substitute for holiday dinners for my special friends as well as those who would drink wine.
Stephanie H.
Florence, OR
My guilty pleasure. I love carbonated juice. It is amazing. Like soda only better! This is perfectly fizzy. 8.4 oz is just enough.
Melissa W.
Merrimack, NH
Crisp and refreshing in single serve containers. Great for drinking by itself or in a cocktail. Try it out!
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
I originally bought these for my dad who was sick, but I continued to buy them even after he got better. They taste alright on their own, but are best paired with other drinks (like club soda).
Taylor S.
As a cranberry juice fanatic, these are a god send! So crisp and refreshing. The classically tangy yet bitter taste of natural cranberry juice with a fun sparkle. Perfect for a day at the beach or paired with an evening cheese platter. I buy these every week
Lacey A.
Cranberry juice is my favorite juice; so adding carbonation to it was an intriguing idea. I do enjoy carbonated beverages, so combining the two is great in my book. The first time I tried this item, it was on sale and it was an impulse buy, but I was happy with the item. The taste is great; it's just bubbly enough to not be a traditional juice, but not too carbonated that it was annoying.