Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry uploaded by Valeri E.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Cranberries And Refreshing Sparkling Water. Sparkling Cranberry Is Made With Real Fruit Juice, Contains No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives, And Is A Good Source Of Vitamin C. With Just 90 Calories Per Serving, This Is The Kind Of Bubbly Refreshment You Can Feel Good About! Find It In The Juice Aisle.

Sparkling Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Sugar, Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Carrot Extract For Color.

• How comparably are these to the Welch's sparkling grape j...2 Answers
  • This stuff tastes great, and isn't too carbonated. I firs...1 Answers
Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry
  • "This is a tasty drink as it, but let me tell you, it makes a nice mixed drink as well. " in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy this drink a lot, but the cost isn't worth it." in 1 review
Whitney H.
My favorite drink in the supermarket. I love how light and delicious this drink is! It is not too sweet at all and I honestly prefer it to most sodas or colas. I like that the flavor is coming from fruit juice instead of syrups. I have had so many of my friends try this and it is also great with a dash of vodka!
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
Not my favorite flavored beverage. Their isn't too much or too little carbonation but the cranberry favorable is undesirable. It leaves a processed taste in your mouth reminiscent of diet sodas or processed sugars--which I imagine this product is flavored with
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
I originally bought these for my dad who was sick, but I continued to buy them even after he got better. They taste alright on their own, but are best paired with other drinks (like club soda).
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
This is great to use as a chaser for white liquor fits great with the strong flavor to mask it with a soda like after taste.I loved it I was told about it by a fellow coworker.
Lacey A.
Clarion, PA
Cranberry juice is my favorite juice; so adding carbonation to it was an intriguing idea. I do enjoy carbonated beverages, so combining the two is great in my book. The first time I tried this item, it was on sale and it was an impulse buy, but I was happy with the item. The taste is great; it's just bubbly enough to not be a traditional juice, but not too carbonated that it was annoying.
Terri F.
Columbia, SC
This beverage is so good if you like carbonated water. It goes down so smooth with a great cranberry aftertaste. It exceeded my expectations. It is far better than other carbonated juice beverages. I would definitely buy again. The can is small, I can drink it in a few gulps.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
I love this sparkling cranberry juice drink when making cocktails! This is a great mixer with vodka, and not too expensive at the store. It tastes delicious. I usually go for light or sugar-free products, and I think Ocean Spray has a lighter version of this drink as well.
Taylor S.
As a cranberry juice fanatic, these are a god send! So crisp and refreshing. The classically tangy yet bitter taste of natural cranberry juice with a fun sparkle. Perfect for a day at the beach or paired with an evening cheese platter. I buy these every week
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I don't usually drink sparking drinks because they never taste good to me, but I love cranberry juice very much so the goods highly outweighed the bad! I love these drinks now and how affordable they are, I will be buying these again for sure! I recommend!
Katy T.
Somerville, MA
I drink cranberry juice every day for my health and wanted to try the sparkling juice to add some variety to my diet. It is very sweet and bubbly which was pleasant, but I did not like it more than the non-sparkling. I would recommend it to someone looking for an alternative to unhealthy sodas.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How comparably are these to the Welch's sparkling grape juice?
Rachael G.
Overland park, KS
This stuff tastes great, and isn't too carbonated. I first tried them trying to kick an infection, but now I drink them all the time! Its probably not the most healthy thing to be drinking often, but it tastes so good that I can't resist.