Add a Photo

Made with Sparkling Water & Real Fruit Juice
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
Tucson, AZ
I enjoy this drink but I like regular cranberry juice much more. I drink this when I need to wake up a little bit.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I absolutely love these but they are extremely hard I find in my area. Also they are expensive .
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wayne, PA
A little pricey but it's fantastic. These are the right amount of carbonation to juice ratio.
Subrina F.
Subrina F.
Antioch, CA
Feb. 26, 2017, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Ocean Spray® Sparkling Cran-Raspberry® Fruit Juice Drink 8.4 fl. oz. Can
I don't real like cranberry juice but when it's mixed with something like ocean sprays cran-raspberry, I can drink it all day long!!!
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Oct. 24, 2016, 6:49 p.m.
I love using the Ocean Spary sparkling fruit juice. I use it to make cocktail drinks so it can give it that cool flavor. It's depends which supermarket I go to some are high priced some are low.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Chino, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 4:54 p.m.
Love. Love. Love.!! With ice or a splash of vodka. This is the best. Affordable & drinkable. What more can you ask for.
Alexa
Alexa
Providence, RI
Jan. 12, 2017, 7:03 p.m.
Take this to work everyday , they really do help me stay awake on the job , it's really a life saver .