Ocean Spray Sparkling Cran-Mango

by Ocean Spray

Enjoy the crisp, clean taste of cranberries blended with juicy, tropical mangos and refreshing sparkling water. Sparkling Cran•Mango™ is made with real fruit juice, contains no artificial flavors or preservatives, and is a good source of Vitamin C. With just 90 calories per serving, this is the kind of bubbly refreshment you can feel good about! Find it in the juice aisle.

Do they still make this? If so, where have you found it because I don't believe I've seen any.
Start your review of Ocean Spray Sparkling Cran-Mango!
Andrea N.
Zanesville, OH
Ocean Spray Sparkling Cran-Mango uploaded by Andrea N.
I didn’t get this exact flavor. I had the new wave cranberry and pineapple. As it smells won’t when you open it !! It absolutely nasty it taste like straight carbonation with wiff of pineapple flavoring. I got it because it’s 10 calories, 0 added sugar, no artificial flavors or sweetness
Gemma K.
Indiana, PA
I love this drink! Unfortunately they only come in a 4 pack where I get them and they last barely a day
Rhonda H.
Frakes, KY
Absolutely love this, not to sweet. Very refreshing, keep in the fridge for alternate to soda for my kids
Alyssa B.
Sturgis, MI
I just love to keep these in the house! It’s a great alternative for pop! Super refreshing and tastes amazing! The cans are great portion size! I love to keep them during the summer to have for on the go
Amy W.
Spring Hill, FL
Purchased at: Kroger
This is so tasty! That’s what I tell everyone, if they ask how I like it. I suffer migraines and wanted something sweet to drink that didn’t contain corn syrup in it. These do the trick and I don’t miss drinking soda or power drinks. It has a cranberry taste at first, but quickly comes the mango to chase it. It has layer’s and is just ‘So Tasty’!
Sarah B.
New york, NY
These are wonderful! They are just a bit hard to find and they're a little on the pricey side when I have seen them
Nataly V.
Sacramento, CA
These are so good! First time trying them and I enjoyed the flavor. They're not too sweet which is good. Love the mixture of flavors. There's some drinks that you can't taste the mixture but with this drink you can.
Mikita C.
Talladega, AL
Very active and I'm still drinking it. Love the taste of what I'm drinking on. Never felt so good.
Megan B.
Maple Grove, MN
When I first tried this flavor, I was not expecting to like it but I was pleasantly surprised. The flavor combination is very interesting, but I do like it. The packaging is visually pleasing and I like the fact that it comes in cans as opposed to plastic bottles.
Ashley S.
Wappingers Falls
My family loves these as an alternative to soda. They are flavorful and have that bubbly fun!