BY OCEAN SPRAY

Good Source Of Vitamin C,No Added Sugar,Made From Real Fruit Juice,No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives

Grape Juice From Concentrate, Sparkling Water, Cranberry Juice From Concentrate, Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Gum Arabic, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ester Gum, Carrot Extract For Color.

• Hmm, so I love cranberry and lemonade. How do these taste...1 Answers
  • This looks amazing! Is it just flavored seltzer water or ...1 Answers
Lissette A.
I can't stand super carbonated drinks. I drink maybe 4 ounces of soda if ever buy one. This cranberry lemonade had a subtle carbonation. It doesnt taste like flat soda.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
I love love love the Cran-Lemonade from Ocean Spray! It tastes so delicious and is way healthier for you than normal, sugary lemonade. It is not too pricy and it comes in nice packaging. I just love it and will continue to purchase it for a long time!
Leslie M.
I tried things because I love the Ocean Spray brand and I also like the cranberry juices. This turned out to be a really weird experience because it was bubbly and there was a lemonade taste but I did not like the taste mix of cranberry and lemon like a soda. I don't think this mix tastes very good.
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
I like to drink this kind of sparkling cranberry lemonade because it's a unique mix and I usually see something sour and sweet together by think this really as good as like a cousin I can so unlike most big bottles they can just keep in the house I can actually take this outside
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I love these little drinks. Sometimes I want the carbonation of a soda but I don't actually want a soda so these are the perfect beverage. They aren't very expensive & it's something different then the usual water or juice. I highly recommend
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
Price is decent. Tastes delicious. Honestly, if this wasn't sparkling, I wouldn't buy it at all. I am trying to quit pop, and so when I'm craving that throat tickle, hopsy goodness, I will buy the sparkling cran lemonade. It is very delicious, not too sugary, I can give it to my niece, use it to mix with alcohol, take on the go, or offer one to my grandma when she comes to visit.
Jazmin S.
I accidentally clicked this juice when it asks me what kind of juice did I drink but I hate this juice it's so nasty has like a really teeny taste to it and I don't like that I don't both types of flavors
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
This juice is awesome! I love the flavor combo, and it's a pretty great deal. I love using it as a mixer and then I only need to buy one since it's a convo. The cans provide a nice amount without going flat!
Kirsten H.
I really love this juice. Sparkling drinks are some of my favorite because I just enjoy the carbonation, but this drink also has an awesome flavor to it. Perfect for summertime!
Christina V.
Yummy! Perfect on a hot sunny day when it has been in the fridge waiting for you. It's sweet but not too sweet and still has a little tiny hint of sourness to it.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This looks amazing! Is it just flavored seltzer water or does it have aspartame or any other fake sugars in it?
Elizabeth W.
Glen Carbon, IL
Hmm, so I love cranberry and lemonade. How do these taste together? I usually don't like sparkling water and stuff, but this looks pretty good.