BY OCEAN SPRAY

Good Source Of Vitamin C,No Added Sugar,Made From Real Fruit Juice,No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives

Grape Juice From Concentrate, Sparkling Water, Cranberry Juice From Concentrate, Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Gum Arabic, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ester Gum, Carrot Extract For Color.

• Hmm, so I love cranberry and lemonade. How do these taste togethe...1 Answers
Lissette A.
I can't stand super carbonated drinks. I drink maybe 4 ounces of soda if ever buy one. This cranberry lemonade had a subtle carbonation. It doesnt taste like flat soda.
Leslie M.
I tried things because I love the Ocean Spray brand and I also like the cranberry juices. This turned out to be a really weird experience because it was bubbly and there was a lemonade taste but I did not like the taste mix of cranberry and lemon like a soda. I don't think this mix tastes very good.
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
Price is decent. Tastes delicious. Honestly, if this wasn't sparkling, I wouldn't buy it at all. I am trying to quit pop, and so when I'm craving that throat tickle, hopsy goodness, I will buy the sparkling cran lemonade. It is very delicious, not too sugary, I can give it to my niece, use it to mix with alcohol, take on the go, or offer one to my grandma when she comes to visit.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
This juice is awesome! I love the flavor combo, and it's a pretty great deal. I love using it as a mixer and then I only need to buy one since it's a convo. The cans provide a nice amount without going flat!
Kirsten H.
I really love this juice. Sparkling drinks are some of my favorite because I just enjoy the carbonation, but this drink also has an awesome flavor to it. Perfect for summertime!
Kristen C.
I love this flavor to begin with but add some bubbles and occasionally a little alcohol to add to it and it's even more delicious! Party favorite!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
These are super refreshing and delicious.
Perfect for summertime!
the only thing that I don't like is the sparkling
Drea M.
Waukesha, WI
These are super refreshing and delicious. They need to be really cold and then they taste really good.
Sarah M.
Raynham, MA
I am usually a fan of ocean spray juices, but not this! Far too sour and couldn't taste the cranberry
Megan M.
Hugo, OK
These drinks are so refreshing, especially if you drink them cold on a hot day. They are the best.
Elizabeth W.
Glen Carbon, IL
Hmm, so I love cranberry and lemonade. How do these taste together? I usually don't like sparkling water and stuff, but this looks pretty good.