BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksOcean Spray
Sparkling Citrus Tangerine Juice Drink

Ocean Spray Sparkling Citrus Tangerine Juice Drink

by Ocean Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean Spray Sparkling Citrus Tangerine Juice Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Chelle M.
Hampton, VA
This is so refreshing. I havnt ever had a drink to make me feel like I wanted to do a jig but this one will
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Not a big fan of this drink. I didn't like the after taste and it was very fake tasting. I wouldn't buy this flavor again.
Amelia B.
Denver, CO
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!! Sometimes you just need some sparkle and a boost in the morning and these will definitely give you that!
Jindara S.
Hanover Park, IL
Absolutely love this beverage! It's so tasty but it only comes in a 4 pack which doesn't last long and it's pricey so I don't buy it too often.
Joyce L.
I love these they're my anywhere drink I take them in the car with me or when I go out for a stroll
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
I thought this would be like Seltzer only a little bit more flavorful I was definitely wrong on that. Well I'm definitely a fan of the Citrus Tangerine this was not like that at all. Juice and sparkling should not be mixed together. Good value and I got it at my Supermarket but I will not be buying this again.
Solis C.
Springfield Gardens, NY
It is perfect for cocktails especially if you mix it with sparkling water or with vodka
Destini H.
Ooltewah, TN
This drink is definitely refreshing! Great when it is ice cold and have a long day in the sun!
essynce J.
Desoto, TX
This is ok for a sparkling fruit drink because usually you don't fins these everywhere
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
This is good because it's not too sweet or tangy. I love the small cans that can fit into my purse.

Looking for your answer?