BY OCEAN SPRAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ashley g.
alright very sweet nothing amazing nothing awful. doesn't hold well for long separate easily. most of their products don't really taste like any fruit in particular
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Ocean spray juice is a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i drink this everyday as a refuel or if I'm just thirsty. it is my go to.
Shariesse N.
Farmington, NM
Delicious when ICE cold! I'll buy this for myself because no one else in my family likes this. It wakes me up in the morning! The tangy taste is perfect and it's also not that sweet. I'll buy this once a week.
Besa B.
The best grapefruit juice. Has that sweet and sour taste which is so refreshing. Ocean spray cranberry juice or ruby grapefruit is always in my fridge. I do always wish that they wouldn't use juice from concentrate.
Melissa B.
This is a light and fruity drink. While the grapefruit juice tends to be bitter, the tangerine mix makes it taste smooth and refreshing. It was super yummy!!
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
I personally love the lemonade ones. They are good not to sugary and still give you that vitamin you need daily without having to always wheat fruite
Gabriella H.
I don't like the grapefruit very much it's too tarte and tangy. I love the crancherry it's so good sweet and sour but not the grapefruit
Serena F.
Bowling Green, KY
I enjoyed this drink a lot. I liked to drink it early in the morning as a refresher. It's sweet and tangy and all around delicious.
Mariah R.
Taste amazing great for cleansing out your tummy before you start your day and helps with excess bloat leaves you feeling light!
Suzzett S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love ocean spray. I just started drinking them again and i can't believe i stopped drinking them. They are so good.