BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ruby red grapefruit juice drink from concentrate. No high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. 2008 chefs best award. The chefsbest award for best taste is awarded to the brand rated highest overall among leading brands by independent professional chefs. Safety cap: only purchase this product if the cap and neckband are intact. see more...

Anastasia L.
Barker, NY
I absolutely love grapefruit and this Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice drink tastes like it is straight from the fruit. I purchase this product very often and I will continue to purchase this drink in the future. It is not too bitter and my my toddler even loves it!
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
This is a fun mixer or fun to drink alone. Well not drink alone but you know haha. Anyway, it gives the sweet and refreshing taste of grapefruit. Ocean spray always has great drinks that are high quality. Be careful though they are loaded with sugar so don't get too carried away!
FullTimeJazmin V.
This juice is a favorite of mine. I love to serve it chilled over ice. Its got an incredibly delicious scent and taste that I enjoy at any time of day. I'm just in love with its flavor and this brand never disappoints!!
Michelle L.
My favorite grapefruit drink! It's not too sour or tart so it's a good summer drink, not too sweet either. It's the best as a mixer, I have mixed soju, vodka , wine wine and champagne with this and they all taste great. Add a bit of ginger ale for a good bubbly drink for kids.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I like how this juice taste it's great I love how I can keep drinking it and also it's not to pricey and little goes a long way too it's a great product I would recommend this product for anyone who loves grapefruit
Mariah H.
Fort Mill, SC
I'm picky about my grapefruit juice, it has to be the right amount of sweetness and not a lot of acidity. Ocean Spray as the perfect mixture. I can drink it breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Alisha C.
Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Drink 3 L Jug
I adore grapefruit juice! I find ocean spray makes the best ruby red grapefruit juice! In love!
Kenya R.
Doral, FL
Its affordable. Very refreshing on a warm or hot day. Has a variety of flavors. It can be combined que liquor. Love this product
Camila R.
Hoboken, NJ
Very great almost natural tasting ! Not so sweet not so bitter, great for drinks and with a lemonade mix it goes perfect
Ana Elisa G.
Me encanta hacer tragos con este jugo. Es muy rico, refrescante y saca de apuros si tienes visita repentinamente.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Does anyone else like Red grapefruit juice? Like 100%, not cocktail juice.