Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Cocktail uploaded by Solin P.Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Cocktail uploaded by Drea R.Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Cocktail uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s The Sweet, Invigorating Grapefruit Taste Straight From The Grove. You Get A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C In Every Glass. Plus, It’s Naturally Fat-free, Cholesterol-free, And Low In Sodium.

Filtered Water, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice From Concentrate, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Carrot Juice From Concentrate For Color, Grapefruit Juice Pulp, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Beta Carotene For Color.

Maria D.
I absolute love this juice! I drink it all the time! Ocean spray is the only ruby red juice I’ll drink! In the summer I partially freeze the juice and drink as a slushee in the summer!
Claudia F.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This juice almost tastes like real grapefruit juice so I give it 4 stars. It tastes really good (probably because of all the sugar lol) but if you don’t have the time to make real grapefruit juice then it’s great because you get all the vitamin c and fat-cutting properties.
Eabryana Z.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very refreshing drink if you are someone who enjoys grapefruit. It takes just like the real thing and does not taste heavily sweetened. I like to consume this in the morning time a lot, or if I am feeling dehydrated.
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
This ruby red grapefruit juice is amazing and definitely on the cheaper end for being Ocean Spray. The taste is not as great as some other juices but I would still definitely recommend this juice to grapefruit lovers.
Allyson L.
Clifton Heights , PA
This is my favorite grapefruit juice. Although I prefer the 50 version, I couldn’t find it on the list. It’s not too bitter and really is so good. I’ve tried other brands and always come back to this one.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best grapefruit juice in the world. Literally the tastiest I’ve ever had. It’s sweet & not overly sour like the white grapefruit so I’m in love with it. I know it’s not everyone’s favorite but I love grapefruit.
Anastasia L.
Barker, NY
I absolutely love grapefruit and this Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice drink tastes like it is straight from the fruit. I purchase this product very often and I will continue to purchase this drink in the future. It is not too bitter and my my toddler even loves it!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is one of my favorite grapefruit juices brand. It tastes amazing and so fresh. I always keep this in my fridge and drink it constantly. I also like to add  Deep Eddy Distilling Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka, 750 mL to this to make the best alcoholic drink. This is the brand that I will always pick first!
Lauren B.
I drink Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit before any large meal to boost my metabolism. I choose this particular product because of its great taste. Some grapefruit juices can be too bitter, but not this one. I would buy this again, and will continue to drink a glass everyday.
Susan W.
Columbus, OH
I like this juice because it has no sugar added and it tastes good even though it is grapefruit juice it is still sweet enough. It tastes fresh and is very good. It costs a little more than the other juices but is worth it. I would buy it again because it helps with weight loss.
Tara S.
Westfield, MA
Is this sold in grocry stores
Ashlee H.
Australia
What's the taste like and is it really sweet?
Christie D.
Columbus, NJ
Does anyone else thinks that its too bitter?
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Has any ever...is currently on...or in the past partaken in a juice cleanse or detox? *Currently on a 3 Day one from Jus By Julie & I find myself torturing myself with pictures of food, though for the record the photos are of salads and raw gluten free yummy looking options* lol
Victoria L.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Does anyone else like Red grapefruit juice? Like 100%, not cocktail juice.

Walmart