Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Cocktail uploaded by Drea R.Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Cocktail uploaded by Solin P.Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Cocktail uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s The Sweet, Invigorating Grapefruit Taste Straight From The Grove. You Get A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C In Every Glass. Plus, It’s Naturally Fat-free, Cholesterol-free, And Low In Sodium.

Filtered Water, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice From Concentrate, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Carrot Juice From Concentrate For Color, Grapefruit Juice Pulp, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Beta Carotene For Color.

Buy on Walmart*
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is one of my favorite grapefruit juices brand. It tastes amazing and so fresh. I always keep this in my fridge and drink it constantly. I also like to add  Deep Eddy Distilling Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka, 750 mL to this to make the best alcoholic drink. This is the brand that I will always pick first!
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
This ruby red grapefruit juice is amazing and definitely on the cheaper end for being Ocean Spray. The taste is not as great as some other juices but I would still definitely recommend this juice to grapefruit lovers.
Allyson L.
Clifton Heights , PA
This is my favorite grapefruit juice. Although I prefer the 50 version, I couldn’t find it on the list. It’s not too bitter and really is so good. I’ve tried other brands and always come back to this one.
Anastasia L.
Barker, NY
I absolutely love grapefruit and this Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice drink tastes like it is straight from the fruit. I purchase this product very often and I will continue to purchase this drink in the future. It is not too bitter and my my toddler even loves it!
Lauren B.
I drink Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit before any large meal to boost my metabolism. I choose this particular product because of its great taste. Some grapefruit juices can be too bitter, but not this one. I would buy this again, and will continue to drink a glass everyday.
Susan W.
Columbus, OH
I like this juice because it has no sugar added and it tastes good even though it is grapefruit juice it is still sweet enough. It tastes fresh and is very good. It costs a little more than the other juices but is worth it. I would buy it again because it helps with weight loss.
JAZMIN R.
HOUSTON
We get the larger family version of the grapefruit juice. Nice packaging, meets all the standards and expectations. I would recommend this to others. Only con is that they need to make larger versions of this brand if you're gonna charge that much
emma m.
No me gustó mucho este jugo ya que es un poco amargo para ser un jugo, el precio es racionable
Ya que viene bastante cantidad, no se consigue fácilmente en mi ciudad y tengo que ir lejos para conseguirlo por lo tanto lo consumo poco
Robin R.
This is great stuff. It’s not too sour and not too sweet. It tastes like an actual grapefruit, not an over-processed fake fruit-flavor syrup. My only complaint is the price - but I guess that’s even not too bad comparatively.
Shannon S.
Hilliard, FL
This juice is okay, but a little sour so it's not easy to drink. The acidity in this juice seems very strong, and probably not the best for your teeth. This juice would be a little better if it were sweeter.
Tara S.
Westfield, MA
Is this sold in grocry stores
Ashlee H.
Australia
What's the taste like and is it really sweet?
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Has any ever...is currently on...or in the past partaken in a juice cleanse or detox? *Currently on a 3 Day one from Jus By Julie & I find myself torturing myself with pictures of food, though for the record the photos are of salads and raw gluten free yummy looking options* lol
Christie D.
Columbus, NJ
Does anyone else thinks that its too bitter?
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Does anyone else like Red grapefruit juice? Like 100%, not cocktail juice.