BY OCEAN SPRAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Enjoy The Bold, Delicious, And Naturally Invigorating Blend Of Our Ruby Grapefruits And Healthy Pomegranates! It's Naturally Sweetened With No Artificial Flavors. Contains 24% Fruit Juice.No High Fructose Corn Syrup

Filtered Water, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice From Concentrate, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Grapefruit Juice Pulp, Pomegranate Juice From Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Red 40.

• Where buy this product 1 Answers
  • I love this juice .... I drink it daily with my vitamins...6 Answers
Ashley Y.
This tasted better than I expected. It is a little tart, but is also sweet and tasty to complement that. It is a very good value, and is affordable. You can find it at places like Walmart. I would recommend this juice to people who like a little tangy flavor with their drinks.
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This is the best juice on the face of the planet. Hands down amazing. Super refreshing, I sometimes even add some selzter water to cut the sugar. It's a sweet juice with a bit of a bite from the ruby and a little tart from the pomegrante. However, Ocean spray phased out this juice. Sad!
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
delicious! as if ruby red grapefruit juice could be any yummier, they go and add pomegranate to it! adds a nice sweetness that helps balance the acid of the grapefruit, if that bothers you.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Tried this Pom juice and I wasn't so moved by it. It was a bit to sugary for me and compared to other brands I didn't like it very mucho. Sad day in my kitchen.
Kathy A.
Youngstown, OH
Pomegranate is a healthy and great tasting drink to have on hand. I drink this flavor all the time and it tastes great and I will continue to buy this brand
Veronica M.
I love this juice .... I drink it daily with my vitamins for breakfast so I wont feel nauseated ... love the flavor and love the brand also :)
AnnMarie P.
Belleville, NJ
I am a big juice drinker. Ocean spray juice is always delicious. I love any flavor I've ever tried. This one in particular.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I primarily use these drinks to mix with and make "adult drinks". They always come out great and very refreshing.
Missy M.
King William, VA
I love this juice with Absolute vodka. It tastes outstanding. Then in the morning I drink it with my breakfast
Susanne A.
Columbia, MO
Not bitter or too sugery. A sweet tasting juice that. Is refreshing. Also great mixed with club soda.
Veronica M.