Ocean Spray Ruby Cranberry Blend Juice Drink uploaded by Erica v.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Ruby Red Grapefruit & Crisp, Refreshing Cranberry To Satisfy Your Thirst And Invigorate Your Taste Buds. It’s Naturally Fat-free, Cholesterol-free, And Low In Sodium. Plus, You Get A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C In Every Glass. Enjoy The Sweet, Invigorating Taste Of Ruby Cranberry "Straight From The Grove".

Filtered Water, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice (Water, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Grapefruit Juice Pulp, Citric Acid, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Leah N.
St. Cloud
This is the best juice that has ever been created by humankind. Grapefruit and cranberry juices are fine enough on their own, but combining them together in one jug is one of the best things to have ever happened to me. It’s kind of hard to find where I live, but I bulk-ordered a few cases once from Walmart and it didn’t last more than 2 months for us....more people need to embrace this juice so it’s more easily accessible to the public. Ruby Cranberry gang for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachael V.
Clear Spring, MD
This is my favorite juice of all time. The flavor is so delicious. My only downfall is it is so hard to find this flavor. I’ve only been able to find it in 2 stores. One it got discontinued in and the other is hit or miss. I wish it was more readily available.
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
I love cranberry. Esp. when i was pregnant. It was recommended because it helps with morning sickness and also gives you lots of vitamins. I would drink a cup once a day in the morning. Isn't so sour and isn't so sweet. JUST PERFECT TO MY LIKING.!
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
I really like this one but the only things is I find that it has more sugar then anything. Which it claims it doesn't have a lot of. I do like the flavor. If you don't mind the sugar then it's a great drink
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
I just recently started liking cranberry juice so I tried this first. It was very tasty but too sugary for me so I mixed it with a little water. I love it and will buy it again!
Erica v.
I love the blended cranberry drinks Ocean spray offers. They are great for making smoothies and frozen drinks as well as by themselves. I would recommend the diet one as well tastes just a great!
Luciana D.
Jaén , Jaén Central
The cranberry one is my favorite, but only if you really like the taste of cranberry because is very strong. It also helps me because i need to consume this fruit to be healthy.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I find myself buying this pretty often only because whenever I feel in my bladder drinking this actually makes me feel better and makes the pain so away!
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
Me gusta mucho este jugo su sabor es concentrado y la fruta de cranberry tiene un alto valor antioxidante, bueno para combinar con vodka
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
Emily tried this a couple of times I'm not much on the cranberry but I know people who do they really like it a lot