BY OCEAN SPRAY

Reduced Sugar Craisins® Dried Cranberries Offer The Sweet And Tangy Burst Of Cranberry You Know And Love – But Now With 50% Less Sugar Than Original Craisins® Dried Cranberries! And If That Wasn’t Enough, They Still Provide 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs And Are An Excellent Source Of Fiber – All For Only 100 Calories Per Serving! Can Raisins Do All That?

Cranberries, Soluble Corn Fiber, Sugar, Glycerin, Sucralose.

Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
My sons absolute favorite. I love that these are a lot less sugar also especially for my 4 year old. Super quick snack on the good and decently healthy if you get these that have less sugar
CIARA S.
Washington , DC
These craisins are actually the best. The other non reduced sugar version has barely any fiber but these have 10g per serving (100 cal). Super great to keep your body regular. I also like pairing these craisins with dark chocolate - but that's just me
Kat J.
1,082 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite thing about these craisins is the fact that you can’t even tell they have less sugar,... They’re just as chewy and sweet as the regular bag! I love knowing that if I want to throw these in a salad or snack on them solo, I’m making a small step towards healthy choices that enrich my life... Plus I trust and enjoy the quality of the Ocean Spray brand, so that’s just an added bonus to buying this product.

Definitely recommend for anyone looking to cut out some sugar from their diet and still enjoy eating!
Brittny M.
Mission, TX
I got these in a gift basket and they were pretty good. This is a great alternative for laxatives. Every single time I ate these I had to go to the restroom so I loved it because I would eat them in the morning to get rid of some stuff I ate the day before. The taste is pretty good as well, I never knew I liked cranberries till now.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
These are so tasty, like candy! I got them to put on salads, but man they are so addicting I love them! I got them on sale at Kroger so that was a bonus. Another bonus is the extra fiber and less calories. I definitely recommend these. Tart and tangy deliciousness!
Abigail G.
Delicious and really healthy. I prefer eating Craisins than raisins. They taste way better. I love packing these for my school lunch or for my work lunch. They are perfect for a on the go snack.
deer d.
 A lighter alternative, in regards to sugar content, this size package makes an excellent healthy addition to one of my favorite dishes and well utilized in salads as well. Highly Recommend!
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing , NY
Love these! They're great on their own or I like to put them in salads or enjoy them as a snack with nuts and cheese! I love that it has 50% less sugar too! I can enjoy them and not feel like I'm eating a mouthful of sugar!
Dina S.
One of my go to snacks. I add these to my cereal, yogurt and oatmeal. Very good texture and flavor. The reduced sugar is a huge bonus. I like these better than raisins.
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
Love these. They are a great natural alternative to sugary fruit snacks. They taste great and nothing like raisins so if that is whats holding you back, try them!!

Walmart