BY OCEAN SPRAY

Florida grown.
Juice blend of 3 juices.
Vitamins A & C.
2 servings of fruit.
From concentrate with added ingredients. see more...

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Prosser, WA
Foodie Expert
I bought this by mistake once. After one glass it sat and fermented in the fridge; although not really because fermentation requires sugar of which there is NOT NEARLY ENOUGH of in this juice. This is the kind of bitter we need to make sure all poisonous things taste like.
I should mention that I *like* grapefruits. I will peel a grapefruit (or cut one up if I feel like being fancy), sprinkle with salt (yes *salt* not sugar) and happily eat. So when I say this juice is terribly bitter I hope you understand just how terribly I mean.
Laurene S.
Laurene S.
Love Ocean spray Pink Grapefruit with no sugar I purchase this on several occasions And it has never let me down. I mix it with adult beverages. It's a little pricey but I would purchase again. Makes awesome mixed drinks.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Jacksonville, AR
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite breakfast lunch and even dinner drinks it's a bit tangy but I love that about this juice I mainly love to drink it in the morning it's great with eggs
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
This is my favorite grapefruit juice! This ruby red juice has just the right amount of sweetness and tartness. I buy this all the time and have never been disappointed.
Latiesha O.
Latiesha O.
Foodie Expert
I use it for the fiber and dietary options. I love the way that it tastes and even though it's grapefruit it is not bitter at all.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Indio, CA
When you get on a diet this juice is really good to drink especially if you get the one that has no sugar in it n
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
Foodie Expert
Exactly as you'd expect a no sugar added grapefruit juice to taste! I like adding this to seltzer water.
S T.
S T.
I love this with breakfast in the morning or at night in my vodka. It tastes deliciously tart.
Michaelyn S.
Michaelyn S.
Love grapefruit juice! This brand is good and I buy almost of juice from this brand!
Brittanie M.
Brittanie M.
Fort smith, AR
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge grapefruit fan but it wasn't too bad. I won't purchase the product again but if you enjoy grapefruit then more than likely this is the juice for you.