Ocean Spray Pact Fruit Infusions Strawberry Kiwi Juice Drink uploaded by Jalina-Asha J.Ocean Spray Pact Fruit Infusions Strawberry Kiwi Juice Drink uploaded by Maria R.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jalina-Asha J.
This juice tastes good, My only thing is it says it is Strawberry Kiwi flavor but then at the bottom it is a whole bunch of other fruit mostly cranberry. So you can taste the strawberry Kiwi but the most you taste is the cranberries ai kind of thought it was a little bit of false advertisement but I got it for free so i guess it is a good deal
Ebony S.
Hope Mills , NC
I am in love with these PACt drinks. I wasn't sure how I would like theme because there is hardly any sugar in them. They were very inexpensive and a healthier option for me. Even if it cost more I would still buy it because it's healthier for me. This is a product I would definitely buy again.
Jayanna S.
Chesapeake, VA
Looking for flavor? Might not be the best drink for you. This drink is cheaply made and not even worth paying a dollar. This was my first time trying this drink and all i could taste was the artificial sweetner, i couldnt even finish it.
lexi b.
Powerful elements found in cranberries that help to cleanse and purify your body.* By adding PACs to real fruit juice and purified water, we've created a different kind of juice drink — one with a traction of the sugar and calories. A great-tasting way to hydrate, that helps you and your family get more out of what you drink.Drink fruitfully!
Brooke S.
This juice is very good i tried every flavor they have and each one of them is so good and the price for thia huice isn't high at all it is very affordable i highly recommend this juice to anyone and kids
Briana N.
I love this juice its so refreshing, when I go for a walk I'm drinking this, when I'm at work for my breaks I'm drinking this, I just love strawberry kiwi flavors and this just hit the spot.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
I am not a juice drinker by ANY means but this juice is so delicious. I never knew a juice could taste so great. This is my go to juice every time I'm thirsty and not in the mood for water.
Rachael R.
I love this juice! I'm amazed at how little sugar is in it compared to other juices. It tastes amazing and even my boyfriend (who is difficult to please) thinks it's great. Will definitely buy again!
Lauren C.
I tried this product today and I was pleasantly surprised at the taste! It's also got a natural sweetener instead of just added sugar and that's an extra healthy bonus! I will definitely buy this product again.
Chelsea F.
I was able to try this for free through Kroger's free Friday promotion. The drink was good if you are really looking for a healthy flavored beverage alternative, but the lack of sugar was really noticeable.