BY OCEAN SPRAY

Go Ahead, Make A Pact. Proanthocyanidins [Pacs] Are The Powerful Elements Found In Cranberries That Help To Cleanse And Purify Your Body.* By Adding Pacs To Real Fruit Juice And Purified Water, We've Created A Different Kind Of Juice Drink One With A Fraction Of The Sugar And Calories. A Great-tasting Way To Hydrate, That Helps You And Your Family Get More Out Of What You Drink. Drink Fruitfully!. Cranberries Are Packed With Pacs. The Power Of 50 Cranberries With 2 Servings. Cranberry Extract + Fruit Juice Hydration. Ingredients: Purified Water, Blueberry Juice (Water, Blueberry Juice Concentrate), Cherry Juice (Water, Cherry Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Extract, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Stevia Extract (Natural Sweetener). Instructions: Refrigerate After Opening. Ocean Spray Pact Fruit Infusions, Cherry Blueberry, 46 Fl Oz

Nisha R.
Mooresville, NC
Not that great, I won't realky buy this juice ever again. It seemed different so I grabbed it and I shouldn't have
Trins C.
Seriously addicted to this juice. I don't like any other kind or brand. I hope they keep this product forever. I will go to several stores when they are out and they are out a lot.
Leanne R.
Love this juice! So full of flavour! Can taste all the berries in it. Very nice drink.

Roxana M.
No me gusto para nada no lo volveria a comorar en ningun lugar ni en orra ocasion es horrible
Loretta T.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love great taste without all the sugar you can actually taste the fruit and doesn't taste artificial
April M.
Cambridge, OH
This is my new favorite drink. I was so excited to try this product. Even more when I came across coupons. Taste great!
Lori L.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Got this because I had a coupon and boy was a glad I did. It was just the right amount of sweet and tart. Very refreshing and satisfied a sweet tooth.
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Mmmm I love these! When I saw this on the store shelves I was instantly drawn to it. It has a really nice light and fruity taste. Just enough cranberry with hints of the cherry and blueberry and it's not supersweet at all! I think that's why I like it so much. I still can't drink a lot of it at a time but it's so good!!
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Full of flavor and good packing . Definitely recommend if you like these flavors
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I bought Pact and nobody in our family of four liked the taste of it. It leaves a taste on the tongue that isn't pleasant.