Ocean Spray® Pact® Fruit Infusions Cranberry Concord Grape Juice Drink 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Luz H.Ocean Spray® Pact® Fruit Infusions Cranberry Concord Grape Juice Drink 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Amanda H.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Go Ahead, Make a Pact®Proanthocyanidins (PACs) are powerful elements found in cranberries that help to cleanse and purify your body.* By adding PACs to real fruit juice and purified water, we've created a whole new kind of beverage-one without all the sugar and calories you might expect. A great-tasting way to hydrate, that helps you and your family get more out of what you drink. see more...

• I saw this new product in the store. I am all for fewer c...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product contains any tropical fr...1 Answers
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
This is absolutely disgusting. Not reminiscent of fruit juice at all. Water tastes better than this product. Probably better to drink infused water or make your own juices.
Lisa N.
Prospect, KY
This juice is very refreshing and very tasty.. I was bored of my plain cranberry juice that I drink on a regular basis so I gave this one a whirl and I'm glad I did. I was looking for something with not a lot of sugars in it and still taste great and this juice is perfect. I can't wait to try out their other flavors.
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
I LOVED this drink! As a chronic UTI sufferer, I was looking for something that tasted good that I could have readily available to drink. I swear after just a glass of this stuff, I was more comfortable, and had so much relief! I keep a stockpile of this stuff now and PRAY that it isn't taken off the market!
Amanda H.
Monroeville, PA
This juice is not bad. is better than standard ocean spray. it is great bc has a greater content of cranberries per ounce! it is a bit sweet due to the grapes but tastes fantastic. i did break out after drinking a few cups I think I may be mildly allergic to something
Jane T.
Hohenwald, TN
I love Cranberry Concord Grape Juice Drink!! I am hypoglycemic and try to keep a bottle around all the time to quickly raise my blood sugar. It is delicioius, nutritious and it fits the bill for a quick rise in blood sugar. Ocean Spray is truly the best of the best.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I normally dont like anything with Stevia or other sweeteners, but I love this stuff! Its light and refreshing and I love that it packs so much cranberry goodness in such a small amount. The price is a bit steep though.
Jamie D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I tried this to see how it tastes and it was okay. it wasn't bad but it wasn't the greatest. The price is a little on the high side for the size bottle that your getting but its not bad.
Carrie C.
Pensacola, FL
Not only is Ocean Spray Cranberry Grape Juice extremely delicious, it's also good for your health! I'd call that a win/win situation. I love it and so do my small children. This is a great family size and a great price. I'd recommend this to a family and single household as well.
Alana V.
Watson
I love this flavor! Me and my husband drink this daily. We use it to clean out our kidneys. It's a pretty good value and is affordable! I love the bottle. It fits great in our refrigerator. I would recommend this to others!
Luz H.
I love this fruit juice!!! Is a great flavor! Real cranberry and grape flavor!! Put a little of ice in it and you have a great juice for this hot summer !!
Amanda H.
Monroeville, PA
Does anyone know if this product contains any tropical fruits like star fruits or lychee? i am allergic to a compound in them. this one made my throat swell a bit I was okay with the cherry.
Shawnteel B.
LITHONIA, GA
I saw this new product in the store. I am all for fewer calories, but I'm wondering how does it taste. Has anyone tried it? Can you tell me if it has an after taste?