Ocean Spray® PACt® Fruit Infusions Cranberry Cherry Blueberry Juice Cocktail 1.36L Bottle

BY OCEAN SPRAY

PACs, or proanthocyanidins, are the powerful elements found deep inside cranberries. PACs help protect against certain bacterial from sticking‡. By adding PACs to real fruit juice and purified water, we've created a different kind of beverage—one with less sugar per 250 mL serving than other cranberry cocktails.Drink Fruitfully! see more...

Trins C.
Seriously addicted to this juice. I don't like any other kind or brand. I hope they keep this product forever. I will go to several stores when they are out and they are out a lot.
Lori L.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Got this because I had a coupon and boy was a glad I did. It was just the right amount of sweet and tart. Very refreshing and satisfied a sweet tooth.
Nisha R.
Mooresville, NC
Not that great, I won't realky buy this juice ever again. It seemed different so I grabbed it and I shouldn't have
Loretta T.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love great taste without all the sugar you can actually taste the fruit and doesn't taste artificial
Stephanie G.
Jackson, MS
All I can say is yummy! You don't even miss the calories with this one! It's very flavorful and it doesn't have that fake sweet taste. I found this at target using my cartwheel for additional savings, but I've saw it in several different stores
Ashley C.
This is good but a little too high in price. I wish they made it at a better value do I could purchase more. Juice does not last long in my house
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
These juices are amazing! Not only do they have great health benefits, but they also taste sooooo good. You can mix with this juice, make smoothies, or drink it straight from the bottle. Definitely will be buying more!
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I really was hoping I would like this, but I didn't. It didn't live up to my expectations. I usually like ocean spray drinks. The flavor is just off
Morgan M.
Tried this on a whim and I'm pleasently suprised. This isn't super tart like most cranberry juices but isn't strong like other juices.

I am going to get this more often, I belive for health reasons and as an alteranitve to sodas!
Monique B.
This is really refreshing to drink when you want something with a little more flavor than just plain water.