Ocean Spray Pact Cranberry Infused Water Cranberry Pomegranate uploaded by Erica T.Ocean Spray Pact Cranberry Infused Water Cranberry Pomegranate uploaded by Lacey L.Ocean Spray Pact Cranberry Infused Water Cranberry Pomegranate uploaded by Maria S.

BY OCEAN SPRAY #83 in Bottled Water

The Perfect Union Of The Sweet Taste Of The Pomegranate With The Crisp, Tart Taste Of The Cranberry.

Purified Water, Erythritol (Natural Sweetener), Cranberry Extract, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Stevia Extract (Natural Sweetener).

• What does it taste like? I haven't been able to find it.4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Hannah H.
I am always looking for a delicious cranberry drink because i get frequent UTIs. This is amazing! It tastes great and it has less sugar than most cranberry juices! I love it!
Shaye S.
I really love this product! I love juice but I have a really hard time finding any juice that is low in calories. This is only 10 calories for a 16 fl oz bottle and it's delicious tasting! There are other great flavors as well but I'm partial to this one. This is definitely a go to if I'm looking for something other than water and I don't feel guilty after drinking it.
Nevena R.
La Grange, IL
My husband and I literally love this stuff. we love this particular flavor and look out for it whenever we stop to pick up a beverage on the go anywhere. It's not sweet, refreshing, and doesn't taste like a typical juice. Plus it's made from cranberries which are great for you. It's a must have for the summer, especially by the pool or in your beach bag.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
I like these drinks. The pomegranate one in particular is delicious. I don't think it is that refreshing as water as it claims to be as well as hydrating. You can definitely tell the amount of sugar in here just by drinking it. It would be nice if it was lighter on the sugar.
Erica T.
This drink is so light and refreshing. For only 10 calories in the entire bottle its packed with tons a flavor. would highly recommend this if you are tired of drinking plain water and want something with some low cal flavor.
Heather C.
I. Love. This. The cranberry Pom is by far the best of the flavors. Not only is it delicious but it only has 1g of sugar so I can tolerate this with my slight sugar allergy. I now buy this flavor in bulk. It's amazing.
Rebecca D.
Wayland, MI
I came across this product because I had a coupon to get it free to try. I did not care for at all. To me all I could taste was the natural sweetener that is used. I was really disappointed.
saleana j.
Carlsbad, NM
I love it I drink for my uti taste Les sweet than reg cranberry juice my dr request to drink it get in big hotels love different glass wish try blood orange I drank one broke out cause I allergic to oranges
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
This drink is REFRESHING & DELICIOUS! Normally 10 calorie drinks taste "diet" but this doesn't AT ALL! This is my favorite flavor, poured over ice! Yummy.
Kelly L.
Kittery Point, ME
This stuff is so good. It's so light and refreshing. Tastes like your favorite cranberry juice but without all the sugar. Can't wait to try more flavors!
Linda B.
What does it taste like? I haven't been able to find it.