Ocean Spray Low Tart Cranberry Juice Cocktail

by Ocean Spray

Introducing Ocean Spray® Low Tart Cranberry Juice Cocktail made with CranEssence®. A natural cranberry extract from sun-riped cranberries. Helps deliver cranberry benefits in a delicious smooth & mild Low Tart Cranberry Cocktail. Tastes Good. Good for You!®

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean Spray Low Tart Cranberry Juice Cocktail!
How would you rate this product?
Nina L.
San Antonio, TX
Great for making mixed drinks. Great with vodka, apple crown or Malibu. It is pretty sweet but you can water it down.
Aslin R.
Ocean spray has the best cranberry juice there is in the market. I started buying ever since I heard cranberry juice its great for the liver
zena S.
Visalia, CA
I love using this product it affordable and it tastes very good. my son loves drinking this I don't have to fuss and argue with him.
Alexia P.
Winnfield, LA
this is just so delicious . when i was younger my grandma would always have these and me and my cousins would always drink them i love the taste of these
Anita O.
Chula vista , CA
Me gusta tenerlo en casa ayuda mucho a limpiar las vias orinarias y el sabir es riquisimo bosotros le agregamos agua mineral y mmmm delicido
Esther G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Been purchasing cranberry juice for years now. The packaging is heavy duty. The flavor is fine, as cranberry it's going to get. I've been purchasing maybe once or twice a year. I do recommend this product to others when the time comes.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
ocean spray is definitely one of my favorite cranberry juice brands. It's not too sugary in comparison to others
Nina W.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm a big fan of juice and of course my favorite is cranberry. It's every affordable and if you drop it , it won't break on you. The juice is good as it is. Cheap and a great taste. I would gladly recommend to others.
Neyi G.
Volga, SD
It is very acidic. It is rich and refreshing and very good for health Es muy asido. Es rico y refrescante y muy bueno para la salud
amber T.
Naugatuck, CT
I really like this cranberry juice because it's tart and sweet at the same time but not too tart making it tolerable to drink. There's a lot of juice in one container and it's not too expensive so if you want to save money I'd definitely recommend it.

Looking for your answer?