BY OCEAN SPRAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Vitamin C Daily Value Per Serving.2/3 Less Calories And Carbs.No Artificial Flavorings, Preservatives Or Colorings

Filtered Water, White Cranberry Juice From Concentrate, Grape Juice From Concentrate, Fructose, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Acesulfame Potassium, Fumaric Acid, Sucralose (Splenda Brand).

Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
I love Ocean Spray White Cranberry juice. I feel better about drinking the lighter version, since it contains less sugar. The white cranberry is sweeter than the regular, and it tastes fantastic. Ocean Spray is a little more expensive, but it's definitely worth it.
Amanda K.
Fernandina, FL
This is a staple at my Thanksgiving table every year...at least the adult table. In a punch bowel, I use an entire bottle of juice, a 2 liter bottle of Sprite and an entire bottle of vodka. Happy holidays! !
Angely S.
Soooo crisp and refreshing! I enjoy this drink almost daily. My kids enjoy it as well which is a miracle since they don't like cranberry.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
I have this right now. Along with cran-grape. I adore the white cranberry. It's not as tart and has the best flavor.
Venezia A.
Hope Mills, NC
Best juice ever! ALWAYS tastes great and my entire family loves it. It's a great value and the packaging is great
Bridget T.
Millville, CA
Flavor is gross you can get the hint of the white cranberry but it is too overpowered with the diet after taste
Angela L.
I first had this at my best friend's place. Refreshing and good when its really cold. Also try white peach cran
Emily F.
Wildwood , NJ
Nice light flavor . Less sugar without sacrificing the quality taste this brand consistently offers
J S.
Monterey, Ca
I don't really care for this too much, it's too watered down "diet" tasting. It's not their best
Roseddy P.
It tastes ok , but only if you love acid things . Its not sweet at all , but its deli