BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceOcean Spray
Light Ruby Red Grapefruit - 64 fl oz Bottle

Ocean Spray Light Ruby Red Grapefruit - 64 fl oz Bottle

by Ocean Spray

It’s the sweet, invigorating taste of Ruby Red grapefruit without all the calories. Our Ruby Red Light 50 Juice Drink is sweetened with sucralose and has just 50 calories and only 13 grams of sugar. Plus, you get ½ cup of fruit in every glass.

When you have a great product why mess with it or replace it?  Ou need to bring it back!
Start your review of Ocean Spray Light Ruby Red Grapefruit - 64 fl oz Bottle!
member-4230e
Where did my favorite juice disappear to and why? It tastes great with Vodka and a splash of splenda sugar.  We cannot find it anywhere and are wondering what happen to is and how we can get more
Julie R.
I’m wondering why ocean spray would remove or replace a product that has been around for some time now and is a very good seller.  The ruby red diet, is awefu! The artificial sweeteners make it too sweet and it doesn’t taste like grapefruit at all.  The original has too many calories. When you have a good thing why mess with it?
Mitzi M.
I loved this grapefruit juice, it was one of my favorites but Ocean Spray has stopped making it and replaced it with Light 5 Grapefruit Juice which is not good.  It tastes like squeezed grapefruit rinds.  I hope Ocean Spray realizes they made a mistake and brings back this great product!
Melanie  H.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Ocean Spray 100% Juice Ruby Red Grapefruit Blend is a refreshing drink and isn't overly sweet like some juices. Definitely great for grapefruit lovers!
Sierra S.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite game day cocktail when mixed with vodka. Love the tangy, but sweet taste - very refreshing too. Plus, you can watch your calories - it’s only 50 cals! It’s not your typical diet drink.. tastes just like the original!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
This one is my moms favorite. Anything with grapefruit and you will make her so happy lol
Andrew G.
Las Vegas, NV
It taste great well taste like grapefruit. If you enjoy grapefruit. Then you'll enjoy this drink.
Kenia M.
Fitzgerald, GA
Yo tomó este jugo todos los días porqué es delicioso y porque ayuda con la pérdida de peso tiene un sabor delicioso té aseguró que si lo pruebas te va a encantar
Kim R.
Maple Valley, WA
Juice has a lot of calories but I love to drink it. When I found this I was so excited because I could still have a tall glass of juice but not over do it for my intake the rest of the day. I would definitely buy this again. Cause it is simply delicious.
Dawn J.
Surprisingly sweet while still tasting like grapefruit. Most grapefruit juices taste bitter and kinda like the white part between the peel and the fruit. Ocean spray, however is good without tasting like the peel and it has some pulp in it.