Ocean Spray Light Fruit & Veggie Tropical Citrus Juice Drink uploaded by Jenny W.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hello! We're the family of Ocean Spray growers, farming our cranberry bogs for over 75 years. Our "wonderberries" have almost magical nutrients. (Native americans believe in their healing powers, introducing them to the pilgrims that first thanksgiving!) And each of our juices has a one-of-a-kind, delicious flavor from the goodness only nature provides. We've worked hard to turn out 'wonderberries' into something mighty wonder-ful. Enjoy in good health!

Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
My fridge always have cranberry juice and it is always the spring and my mom has lots of friends since we were kids and I loved it The Taste is so perfect and make you pucker when you drink it and it is just what you need when it's warm outside I'm a fan
Theana B.
For a juice that has fruits and veggies in it makes me very happy and trustworthy for ocean spray. I love ocean so much though. My favorite is their cran berry juice with no preservatives. It's very sweet and tasty.
Winsome S.
Ellenwood, GA
I mainly drink water but when I do allow myself to indulge I will drink so form of Ocean Spray beverage . I also purchase Ocean spray when I entertain . I am a repeat customer and will continue to do so in the future and recommend it to others
gelisa h.
Brentwood , NY
I love ocean spray, and the taste of its mango pineapple with white cranberry. it surpassed my expectation after first trying it. I love the new packaging. and i will always by this flavor again. i will recommend it to my friends.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles , CA
Ocean spray has the most delicious juices out in the market in my opinion. They are flavorful and has a lot of variety. This one tastes really good and it is healthy.
Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA
Ocean Spray light fruit and veggie tropical Citrus drink is very good it has fruits and vegetables it's good for you this is very boring I'm sorry your products really good I may just hate doing reviews I'm never going to do another review again in my life after tonight
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
My husband likes thus kind , so i buy it for him . This juice has a little of veggies and fruit in to , making twice as good for you . I would recommend it .
Lana B.
Guthrie, KY
This drink is amazing! Get your vegetables, yet taste like your getting your fruits! This drink is a new love and even the grand kids loves it too.
Abby B.
Randolph, NJ
I like having any trip it juices on hand. Its a refreshing change from Orange or apple juice.
They all so make great mixers for cocktails
michele a.
LAKE ORION, MI
Definitely a pleaser for a nice mixed drink. Or great on its own . You can find this anywhere they sell booze or groceries