Ocean Spray Light Cranberry Juice - 4 PK

Ocean Spray®Light Cranberry Juice.
More fruit juice*.
10 calories. 1 serving of fruit.
Juice drink with 2 other juices from concentrate. see more...

Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
Nice and convenient size. The flavor is good with it being light. Not an overwhelming cranberry taste. Ocean spray is definitely the my go to brand when it comes to juice. Seems to last the longest and doesn't cost an arm and leg!
katherine m.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this juice taste just as good as full calorie juice. I like the little bottles cause I can take it with me and it re closes. Also I never need that much at one time so the size is perfect. I have had these since I have been growing up and I do not plan on changing that
Taryn A.
The light cranberry juice cocktail is a great alternative to the regular sugary cranberry juice cocktail! I love the individual small bottles, they are great to take with you when you don't have time to sit and enjoy a glass at home.
mariluz s.
Cudahy, WI
I like to add a little flavor to my everyday water bottle, and this adds a great cranberry taste. I like the small bottles because I don't use a lot, so the the value is good to me. I like the flavor better than others, and that is why I will continue to purchase it.
Renata P.
Lexington, KY
I've been drinking Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice since I was a young girl and it's as good as ever. I love how natural they keep the juice, keeping the added sugars to a minimum. I feel confident drinking Ocean Spray, and will continue to do so in the future.
Khairun-Nisaa H.
cleveland, OH
Ocean Spray Light Cranberry Juice - 4 Pack is the best tasting cranberry juice. No it doesn't need any improvement in my opinion. I'm a repeating consumer of this product. Yes this did meet our expectations. Yes i would love to buy this again for my house.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
I'm not a fan of cranberry juice so surprisingly, I didn't really enjoy this drink. Flavor-wise, it was okay-- not terrible but not good either.
Erice B.
i'm not a fan of the diet cranberry juice; the regular one tastes way better to me. It's a strong, tangy flavor that I absolutely love.
Pamela A.
Springfield, VA
I prefer the regular Cranberry juice but this is a nice light alternative! These are super filling and my daily source of vitamin c!
Tami B.
riverside, CA
Absolutely one of my favorite drinks! Not only is it crisp and refreshing but you don't get too much of that odd Splenda after taste.