BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray®Light Cranberry Juice.
More fruit juice*.
10 calories. 1 serving of fruit.
Juice drink with 2 other juices from concentrate. see more...

katherine m.
katherine m.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this juice taste just as good as full calorie juice. I like the little bottles cause I can take it with me and it re closes. Also I never need that much at one time so the size is perfect. I have had these since I have been growing up and I do not plan on changing that
mariluz s.
mariluz s.
Cudahy, WI
I like to add a little flavor to my everyday water bottle, and this adds a great cranberry taste. I like the small bottles because I don't use a lot, so the the value is good to me. I like the flavor better than others, and that is why I will continue to purchase it.
Khairun-Nisaa H.
Khairun-Nisaa H.
cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
Ocean Spray Light Cranberry Juice - 4 Pack is the best tasting cranberry juice. No it doesn't need any improvement in my opinion. I'm a repeating consumer of this product. Yes this did meet our expectations. Yes i would love to buy this again for my house.
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
stockton
Foodie Expert
Nice and convenient size. The flavor is good with it being light. Not an overwhelming cranberry taste. Ocean spray is definitely the my go to brand when it comes to juice. Seems to last the longest and doesn't cost an arm and leg!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
I'm not a fan of cranberry juice so surprisingly, I didn't really enjoy this drink. Flavor-wise, it was okay-- not terrible but not good either.
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Springfield, VA
I prefer the regular Cranberry juice but this is a nice light alternative! These are super filling and my daily source of vitamin c!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Cranston, RI
Foodie Expert
Great mixer and is the perfect size! In my opinion The light flavor tastes better than the original version.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
Foodie Expert
Very good cranberry juice that saves on sugar. I like it as opposed to higher sugar juices.
Tami B.
Tami B.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely one of my favorite drinks! Not only is it crisp and refreshing but you don't get too much of that odd Splenda after taste.
Emmi M.
Emmi M.
Foodie Expert
Its ok I'm not a big fan of cranberry its good with vodka. But if i have to drink this juice it will be from this brand.