BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Cranberries, Without All The Calories. Our Light Juice Drinks Are Sweetened With Sucralose So They Have Just 50 Calories And 10 Grams Of Sugar. Made With Real Juice And All The Cranberry Flavor And Goodness You Love.

Filtered Water, Apple Juice From Concentrate, Cranberry Juice From Concentrate, Concord Grape Juice From Concentrate, Pear Juice From Concentrate, Red Grape Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose

Buy on Amazon
Anne W.
Salt Lake City
Uhh--every woman knows there are times when she must send someone else to buy the cranberry juice, as she is not inclined to leave the house. And every woman knows that regular cranberry juice is loaded with sugar, as cranberries do not tempt anyone to eat them. But this is an excellent expedient. It tastes good, it has as much available cranberry juice as the original, and it isn't packed with sugar. At present I have one partial bottle in the fridge and two bottles on the counter ready to go in the fridge. I prefer not to run out of it.
TeQuia J.
I love cranberry juice, and I drink it all the time. I only buy Ocen Spray, and have for years. My grandmother only bought Ocean Spray, so I've loved it for years. One day, my grocery store was out of the regular cran, so I got the light. I was surprised at how much I loved it. Now, that's the only brand and type I buy.
Meghan R.
I love the mix of cranberry and grape because sometimes just cranberry can tend to be an overwhelming flavor to have more than a couple sips of. I also find that even though this juice is 'light', none of the flavor is missed and it still tastes very good!
Amber W.
Houma, LA
Ocean spray is delicious. It's always my go to juice. The cranberry and grape is my favorite. The price is y bad at all either. The packaging is wonderful and fits in my refrigerator great. I always tell my family to get it.
LAIDI G.
Jersey City, NJ
This juice is great, I like it best with Ice. The flavors are so rich and full. There is a perfect blend of the grape and cranberry in the juice that just fulfills all areas when having some. The packaging doesn't really mean anything to me.
Jaime E.
Des Moines, IA
Nothing special when it comes to healthy juice, still have high sugar and sodium for me. It tastes pretty good, not as good as regular though.. To me anyways. It has a weird tangy flavor! Not like regular cranberry, something fake tasting. Also, it was pretty expensive! We drink a lot of fruit juice around here an this one I will not purchase again.
Gabriel M.
Erie, PA
Concord grape juice is very refreshing with oceanspray, I am a repeat consumer of oceanspray. It is great value and tastes great. If there are any room for improvements it would be that it could use more grape flavor. I would recommend to everyone.
Samantha K.
Cullman, AL
Amazing drink! I was hesitant to get it because I'm not the biggest fan of cranberries, but this love this drink and have bought it countless times and will still buy it over again!!
Lauren H.
Saucier, MS
Oh yes! This is my go to juice. There isn't a day where I don't have a jug of it in my fridge. I'm in love with this juice and I will definitely continue to my this amazing product! You should try it!
Joanna G.
Yes this is super good I have these from time to time however I prefer ocean spray Cranberry no sugar added hands down. I feel it is more of natural which we have one about every 2 weeks.