BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray??® Diet Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling Juice Beverage.
Good source of Vitamin C.
From concentrate with other natural flavors.
Made with real fruit juice.
4 - 8.4 fl oz (248 ml) cans. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
Foodie Expert
I thought I would love this drink, but it wasn't for me. I usually like sparkling drinks but I don't really care for diet drinks and the flavor was okay!
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Foodie Expert
I was not a big fan of these. They tasted a little sour to me. They were fizzy like a soda though.
Ana Paula M.
Me encanta pero seria bueno que fuera un poco mas dulce, es super hidratate y bueno para la salud, me parece una bebida casi perfecta
Mildred L.
Lubbock, TX
These taste fantastic and they have a nice refreshing taste to them as they are more or a water.
Carolyn  H.
Washington, NC
Foodie Expert
This is a great, light, refreshing drink. I typically keep it in my beach cooler. I'm definitely a life time customer.
Michelle H.
Millville , NJ
Foodie Expert
Delicious! My husband has been trying to cut back on soda and these have been a life saver.
Kate N.
I don't drink sodas anymore so I've found myself looking for other carbonated beverages. this is one i would highly suggest besides just plain sparkling water.
Denise W.
Foodie Expert
I really didn't like the sparkling ocean spay it was to concentrated for my taste I like the regular ocean spray.
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
Foodie Expert
I'm pregnant and drinking too much juice makes me sick, this juice with the bubbles is a little less sweet and helps my tummy. Great taste and just the right sized can. Love the flavor as well. Definitely recommend if you love sparkling beverages.
Kerry T.
I love this, but I must say the original does taste better. A smidge expensive, but worth it. Very refreshing,
Jenny M.