BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray??® Diet Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling Juice Beverage.
Good source of Vitamin C.
From concentrate with other natural flavors.
Made with real fruit juice.
4 - 8.4 fl oz (248 ml) cans. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Denise W.
I really didn't like the sparkling ocean spay it was to concentrated for my taste I like the regular ocean spray.
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
I'm pregnant and drinking too much juice makes me sick, this juice with the bubbles is a little less sweet and helps my tummy. Great taste and just the right sized can. Love the flavor as well. Definitely recommend if you love sparkling beverages.
Kerry T.
I love this, but I must say the original does taste better. A smidge expensive, but worth it. Very refreshing,
Maria S.
Not so many calories. I like the light flavor that it has. I would highly recommend. To give it a try.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Holy yum! I love anything sparkling and anything crandberry or blueberry and these are the perfect combo. I love just throwing one of these in my purse and heading out. So when you have the bubbly craving you can crack one of these open. They're delicious.
Louise P.
Rush City, MN
Refreshing!!! Perfect sized thrist quenching and taste great. Love the small cans so no waste. The flavors pop in your mouth.
Dena B.
Kensington , London
Love this stuff. It isn't super sweet like most fruity sparkling drinks and it's diet! I always keep it in the house and it perfectly satisfies my sweet tooth. (Plus, it goes really well with Skye Raspberry Vodka)
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
These are great if you like to drink water but would like to kick things up a notch. Full of flavor but not on calories.
Isabel V.
This + vodka + some fruit + ice = the perfect summer spritzer. it's also good on its own.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
I love this drink. This drink tastes wonderful. I love it. My family always bought this drink for 3 years
Jenny M.