BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray??® Diet Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling Juice Beverage.
Good source of Vitamin C.
From concentrate with other natural flavors.
Made with real fruit juice.
4 - 8.4 fl oz (248 ml) cans. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Isabel V.
This + vodka + some fruit + ice = the perfect summer spritzer. it's also good on its own.
Lauren K.
I love this cranberry juice. It is so fresh and delicious. Does not taste artifical at all. Even has a butter cranberry taste
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
I love this drink. This drink tastes wonderful. I love it. My family always bought this drink for 3 years
Denise W.
I really didn't like the sparkling ocean spay it was to concentrated for my taste I like the regular ocean spray.
Maria S.
Not so many calories. I like the light flavor that it has. I would highly recommend. To give it a try.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I was not a big fan of these. They tasted a little sour to me. They were fizzy like a soda though.
Louise P.
Rush City, MN
Refreshing!!! Perfect sized thrist quenching and taste great. Love the small cans so no waste. The flavors pop in your mouth.
Ana Paula M.
Me encanta pero seria bueno que fuera un poco mas dulce, es super hidratate y bueno para la salud, me parece una bebida casi perfecta
Jenny M.