Add a Photo

By OCEAN SPRAY
#1185 in Juice
Ocean Spray??® Diet Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling Juice Beverage.
Good source of Vitamin C.
From concentrate with other natural flavors.
Made with real fruit juice.
4 - 8.4 fl oz (248 ml) cans.
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH

Holy yum! I love anything sparkling and anything crandberry or blueberry and these are the perfect combo. I love just throwing one of these in my purse and heading out. So when you have the bubbly craving you can crack one of these open. They're delicious.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Pinebluff, Nc

I'm pregnant and drinking too much juice makes me sick, this juice with the bubbles is a little less sweet and helps my tummy. Great taste and just the right sized can. Love the flavor as well. Definitely recommend if you love sparkling beverages.
Dena B.
Dena B.
Kensington , London

Love this stuff. It isn't super sweet like most fruity sparkling drinks and it's diet! I always keep it in the house and it perfectly satisfies my sweet tooth. (Plus, it goes really well with Skye Raspberry Vodka)
Kate N.
Kate N.

I don't drink sodas anymore so I've found myself looking for other carbonated beverages. this is one i would highly suggest besides just plain sparkling water.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL

I thought I would love this drink, but it wasn't for me. I usually like sparkling drinks but I don't really care for diet drinks and the flavor was okay!
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville

These are great if you like to drink water but would like to kick things up a notch. Full of flavor but not on calories.
Carolyn  H.
Carolyn H.
Washington, NC

This is a great, light, refreshing drink. I typically keep it in my beach cooler. I'm definitely a life time customer.
Denise W.
Denise W.

I really didn't like the sparkling ocean spay it was to concentrated for my taste I like the regular ocean spray.
Kerry T.
Kerry T.

I love this, but I must say the original does taste better. A smidge expensive, but worth it. Very refreshing,
Mildred L.
Mildred L.
Lubbock, TX

These taste fantastic and they have a nice refreshing taste to them as they are more or a water.
Jenny M.