BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water.

Kathleen S.
This is always on the table at all the thanksgivings I attend. It has the best flavour and you can just open and serve so simple. You can purchase it almost anywhere. I would definitely recommend this for your thanksgiving table.
Melissa H.
Tilton , NL
Everyone what's the turkey without the stuffing and the cranberry sauce? You need this cranberry sauce. Great well known household brand. I purchase mine at Walmart. Always pleased and highly recommend it.
Amanda B.
Toronto
You can't have Thanksgiving with the cranberries! This is a must have product in the fall for my household! We buy multiple cans at a time and this product will always have a spot in my heart!
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
Ocean spray jellies cranberry sauce is a must for me on Thanksgiving & Christmas! I've loved it since I was a little girl and my grandmother alway made sure to get the jelly kind for me, I prefer it.

It's sweet tangy cranberry goodness and it's a perfect match for turkey.
Esme L.
Victoria
Cranberry sauce is the BEST part of thanksgiving!! You can eat ur by itself, OR I like to use my leftovers (turkey, cranberry sauce, etc) and make a thanksgiving sandwich for the next day! It's surprisingly good.
herllin N.
Océano copa de arándano aerosol es perfecto por muchas razones. El saludable de arándanos y la tarea es tan fresco sobre el hielo, volveria desde luego a comprarlo, es perfecta convinacion para pasar un buen momento en familia y ligar con alguna bebida favorita!
Devika M.
St, QC
Ocean spray jellies are so good! Every thanksgiving I buy this one and I have no regrets! It's so sweet and tart. I wouldn't buy any other brand of cranberry sauce!
Amirreza G.
Innisfil
I didn't like it because it tasted really weird tbh. It wasn't the best product I've tested, and I probably won't buy it again. It's price didn't match its value, even though it was really cheap. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Jazmin M.
Cullompton, Cullompton
This cranberry sauce is definetly a thanksgiving must have!
I would definetly recommend pairing this scrumptious product with Turkey!
It's an easy way to but a yummy healthy twist on any thanksgiving dinner!
Jessica m.
Brantford, Ontario
It just wouldn't be the holidays without the can shaped cranberrys. My family loves this product it's always well priced and I have never had a bad experience.
Jennifer A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Rachel S.
For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can or homemade cranberry sauce using fresh cranberries? Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Target