BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water.

Linda W.
Oswego, NY
I absolutely love this cranberry sauce! It's smooth , sweet and tart at the same time, just the right combination of flavors. Most stores carry it. It comes in a beautiful can and is certainly a holiday must have! It's healthy for you also, it's very inexpensive and I recommend this product to all.
Eriatta B.
Davison, MI
Oh my gosh, I must have my Ocean Spray cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving. Dressing just would not be the same without it. Other brands don't even begin to compare to this stuff. Here's a secret, I eat the stuff like it's jello. There is usually more sauce on my plate than dressing. My mom always yells at me. I'm sorry mom, it's just way too good.
Kala N.
Paducah , KY
So, It's not thanksgiving for me without the cranberry sauce that comes in a can! Chilled straight from the fridge and on the side with my turkey & dressing, it's the best compliment to those foods. I know there are fancier ways to do cranberry sauce, but this old stand by never fails. :)
Krista W.
Athens, PA
My family LOVES cranberry sauce!! Ocean Spray is a fantastic brand, taste 2nd best to being homemade, and you can get it at almost all grocery stores. It's a great, heathy side because cranberries are excellent for your body, especially as your stuffing yourself with all the other Thanksgiving goodness. ;)
Jennifer F.
Greensburg , PA
Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce is hands down my favorite cranberry sauce. It is a must have in my household during the holidays. Nothings better than the taste of this product. It's has a great cranberry flavor without being over powering. I like it best chilled. It is very reasonably priced. It is definitely a repurchase! Highly recommended!
Autumn H.
You can't have Thanksgiving (or any thanksgiving type food) without a can of Cranberry sauce! I can say it's been a long time since I've had homemade so it's hard for me to compare.. But overall it has a great flavor. Gave it 4 stars because it's generic is about the same taste for cheaper
Layne A.
I have been eating this sauce since i was a kid. I used to think it was gross, just because of the consistency, but I've grown to love it! Such a simple product is really missed at the table if it's not there. It helps cut the richness of all the other foods and has a very nice flavor.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
This is Thanksgiving in a can! You just can't have turkey without the cranberry sauce! It is so tart and wonderful and just makes everything better on Thanksgiving! If you don't have this at you Thanksgiving table, you are not getting the best experience! Will be on my table every year!
Suzanne F.
Meadville, MS
My family loves ocean spray jellied cranberry sauce! Our family get-togethers around the holidays just would not be the same if we did not have this yummy sauce in a can to slice up and put on my homemade dressing. We only have one person in the whole family who prefers the kind with berries instead.
Mayiah S.
I will eat this stuff any time of the year i love it that much! and i personally prefer the jelled cranberry sauce over the whole berry one simply because i dont like berry s and i dont really care for the texture lol but in all honesty Thanksgiving is not Thanksgiving without the cranberry sauce.
Jennifer A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Rachel S.
For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can or homemade cranberry sauce using fresh cranberries? Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Target