BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water.

Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
Never had a thanksgiving without jellied cranberry sauce for my dressing. If there is another brand I don't know it and will never use it. The taste is simply the best!
Stephanie G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I grew up with this product as a staple of every holiday meal. As I got older friends and family would always tell me to grow up and try the homemade cranberry sauce but nothing ever replaces that smooth tangy flavor.
taron s.
Worthington, WV
For the majority of my life this product is like a tradition with my family... tho I don't like it that much. My family would die for it. It is one of my family's favorite things to have with their turkey and stuffing
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
This is a simple and easy way to get that tart taste of Thanksgiving. I do prefer a homemade cranberry sauce over this, though. A good recipe will never do you wrong!
Leah l.
Versailles, MO
Ocean spray jellies cranberry sauce Is perfect by itself as a side on thanksgiving, or anytime of year. It's even better cooked on the stove with applesauce and cinnamon or red hots. Great product for great price.
Is it even Thanksgiving without Ocean Spray cranberry sauce? This has always been a staple of our family Thanksgiving dinner. It's tart, yet sweet, flavor is the perfect accent for all of the savory holiday foods.
Rachel L.
Brewster, MA
Best cranberry sauce I've had. I only buy this brand for thanksgiving because it's super sweet! All of the kids love it and will eat so much of it. It's cheap and easy to find in the store even not on thanksgiving.
Tina W.
Ocala, FL
Ocean spray Cranberry sauce is definitely a staple in our home! Some things we will buy generic for thanksgiving but not this! It has the perfect sweet/tart ratio.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels , TX
The only way I'll eat cranberrys. I love love love this stuff. I eat in the day of alongside my turkey and I use it the next day in turkey and cranberry sandwiches
Joanna F.
Nothing on my table at Thanksgiving comes from a can, except this! It's been my favorite since I was a child and it has always tasted delicious. Highly recommended!
Jennifer A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Rachel S.
For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can or homemade cranberry sauce using fresh cranberries? Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Target