BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water.

Alyssa S.
This is the biggest Thanksgiving staple. I'm not sure how healthy it is but it is delicious. I can eat this right out of the can. This is also great to put on a turkey sandwich.
Tiffany K.
Sidman, PA
This is the absolute best! I have to have this every year at both Thanksgiving AND Christmas!!! Both mine and my husbands family know that this is a definite MUST HAVE for me!
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
We use this all seasons for sandwiches. Nothing is better than a turkey and cream cheese sandwich with cranberry sauce. The beat leftover sandwiches always have cranberry sauce
Lyn H.
Elkridge , MD
Definitely need for the holidays!!! Great with meat if your choice---usually have it with turkey or chicken m. Helps if the meat is a bit dry...is that what everyone does? :-)
Grace J.
Ocala, FL
My family usually makes homemade cranberry sauce but I still want the canned stuff! Ocean Spray is my favorite brand of canned cranberry sauce. I get it every thanksgiving!
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Always have a can of cranberry jelly available for thanksgiving . Paired with our turkey it just completes the meal. I love the smooth consistency and wonderful tarte taste
Rebecca L.
Ocean Spray cranberry Sauce is so epic for the holidays. Literally a holiday is not complete to me without it. I can almost always find it unless I wait until the day before then I can almost always count on it being sold out.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Loveeee! This is a classic Thanksgiving staple. I usually buy mine at Walmart or Dillion's. it's super affordable and easily accessible. This just says Thanksgiving to me!
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
The best cranberry sauce ever. The taste is so wonderful and the texture is great. It's been tradition in family to get this brand. Not pricey and you can get it anywhere.
Tammy L.
Gilbert, SC
Love this cranberry sauce! It is so easy and costs so much less than making my own. The kids love this so much,also that we have to buy multiple cans for Thanksgiving!
Jennifer A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Rachel S.
For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can or homemade cranberry sauce using fresh cranberries? Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Target