BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water.

Logan W.
I think this cranberry sauce is by for most the best around what I like to do is add brown sugar to it and eat it on the side of every food I eat I bought it at Walmart very cheap price on this not expensive at all 100% recommended to anyone that loves cranberry sauce
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
You literally cannot go wrong with this cranberry sauce. It makes for a great addition to any Thanksgiving table. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't make their own homemade cranberry sauce!
Kate M.
This is a classic Thanksgiving staple. For some reason I love this better than homemade cranberry sauce! It's serious comfort food and a great sweet addition to your savory Thanksgiving Day meal!
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL
This product definitely was not what I was expecting. I was expecting the cranberry sauce that I eat on thanksgiving, it was definitely not the same! It tasted similar.. however I couldn't get over the jelly like consistency!
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Got to have this no matter what. Not all the time we eat it, but we do eat it straight from the can. I don't remember ever doing anything with it just eat from the can.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,304 reviews
Super easy quick and delicious treat at thanksgiving. You can do so much with this yummy cranberry sauce. I love to put it on top of my turkey. Sweet and salt. Deliiiish
Thais G.
Woodside, NY
This is a must every thanksgiving dinner. It taste so good on it's own as well as on anything you need a little sweet on them. If you haven't tried this please do yourself a favor and do so
Sophia T.
Canned cranberry sauce has been a tradition in my family for as long as i can remember. Nothing beats this on top of my Grannys homemade stuffing. Adding a bit of sweetness and tartness.
Anastasia M.
Aberdeen, MD
This a must have. I could eat a whole can of this and it has to be this brand! No other brand will do. I might even hide it in the downstairs fridge I like it so much!
Lena H.
I've used ocean spay my whole life and and it tastes amazing!! You can even use it by making it on the stove and mix it with other items and it will taste as it was fresh cranberry sauce!!
Jennifer A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Rachel S.
For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can or homemade cranberry sauce using fresh cranberries? Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Target