BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water.

Rose K.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this cranberry sauce! I like it more than homemade cranberry sauce and its less expensive! Every year I make sure its at our table because its a thanksgiving tradition, and the best in the books!
Keeli T.
kent, OH
I LOVE cranberry sauce and this is one of my favorite brands. I love the flavor it's not so bitter and it's really easy to serve. I use this every thanksgiving. Will continue to do so!
Kelsey L.
This is so yummy!!! This is a thanksgiving essential in my family!!!!! We must have it with our turkey and dressing!!! Take a bite of turkey and a bite of dressing and a bite of cranberry sauce all together! Yum!
Paige B.
Salem, NH
Right next to Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce is my second go to for my Thanksgiving meal. Everything else is savory and salty this adds the right amount of sweetness to my dinner. I usually buy this at Market Basket as I do most of my groceries. LOVE IT
Molly Y.
CAMBRIDGE, IL
F9r some reason, it is not thanksgiving without the canned cranberry sauce! My grandma wouldn't even mash it up, just slice it straight from the can. It's not the same as real cranberry sauce but it's still good!
Jessica P.
This cranberry sauce is a staple at my Thanksgiving dinner table. My grandma and I would always eat it together, but I probably like it more because of the nostalgia than anything else. The flavor is good, but I do enjoy other cranberry salads more.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I have a love hate relationship with this stuff . I always try and avoid eating it because of the texture but when I mix it in with mashed potatoes it's awesome ! It's a cheap price and really easy to prepare !
Jeanette S.
I love cranberry with my turkey This jellies sauce melts right onto your turkey and stuffing giving it a totally different flavor. I love the sweet tart flavor it brings/balances out the saltiness of the bird
Amber C.
Chehalis, Wa
Doesn't get any better than this brand of cranberry sauce. In the past 10 years we have made cranberry salad with whip cream and graham cracker crumbles layered after each other YUM.
Leslie J.
One of my favorite holiday delights! Great memories from childhood holiday meals. Love eating this with turkey and dressing. Gives the meal a good balance with its sweet yet tart flavor and smooth consistency.
Jennifer A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Rachel S.
For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can or homemade cranberry sauce using fresh cranberries? Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Target