BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water.

Chandra A.
This is a mess have every Thanksgiving! This is probably one of the first things to go. It's very sweet and a great consistency! I love to use it in my Thanksgiving soup left overs as well. I would absolute recommend this!
Susana D.
Mount Vernon , NY
Ocean spray jellies cranberry sauce is soooooo good the flavor is amazing it has enough sweetness and it's not pricey at all I bought it at local grocery store they have them everywhere! I def recommend it to anyone
Angela S.
San Diego, CA
This is a legitimate staple in our house on Thanksgiving and the day after. It is perfect for spreading on bread for the day-after turkey sammies. I love the jellied kind because there aren't the little berries, which I think get in the way. I'll definitely have a few in my pantry later this week.
Alyssa H.
Haymarket, VA
While I usually like to make fresh Cranberry sauce, when you're in a pinch and are the only one in the kitchen, Ocean Spray Cranberries is the way to go! It almost tastes like the fresh sauce, but still so delicious!
Casondra M.
Wheeling, WV
This is my second favorite item around Thanksgiving, my family and I love it so much! We just take it right out of the can and slice it up for everyone! It's not Thanksgiving with out it!
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
For years and years I grew up having this cranberry sauce at the dinner table and I couldn't get over the smell and texture.. it took me 20 years to try and I will continue to buy and encourage my family to do the same. Great value and quality for the price!
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
These Ocean spray cranberries are my go to every year. They are the easiest thing to serve. Everybody loves them, no work no hassle...just a can opener and a pretty plate to serve them on!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This is the only cranberry sauce I will eat. Only brand. I always joke at thanksgiving and say I only eat the cranberry sauce with the lines. Lol. Unbeatable price, definitely recommend. My three year old twins love it too.
Molly Y.
CAMBRIDGE, IL
F9r some reason, it is not thanksgiving without the canned cranberry sauce! My grandma wouldn't even mash it up, just slice it straight from the can. It's not the same as real cranberry sauce but it's still good!
Ashley B.
West New York, NJ
This cranberry sauce is absolutely ridiculously amazing! The taste and texture is great! I definitely recommend it to those who haven't tried it! The best way to eat it is will homemade mac and cheese and pork! It's great especially for the holidays.
Jennifer A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Rachel S.
For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can or homemade cranberry sauce using fresh cranberries? Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Target