BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water.

Kathy D.
This is a Must Have on my Thanksgiving Table!! We love it and we also use this with whole roasted chicken also on sliced turkey sandwiches...can't go wrong with this on your Thanksgiving table!
Lisha M.
I cannot have a holiday meals without cranberry sauce. It goes hand and hand with turkey and dressing. This is the only brand that I buy. Just the right amount of sweetness as well as tartness.
brittany f.
I love this cranberry sauce! It is an essential to go with dressing. The flavor is perfect. It is not too sweet and has just the right amount of tartness. I don't like the one with the cranberries in it, just like the jelly.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
It's my personal opinion that any Thanksgiving dinner isn't complete unless you have a can of ocean spray cranberry sauce I absolutely refuse to have any other brand ocean spray is the best tasting cranberry sauce ever made
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
A must have on Thanksgiving. Or basically any other day! I love this with turkey, whether it be a roasted turkey or with deli turkey on a sandwich. I buy this at Stop & Shop. Good price and lasts me for at least a few meals.
Maria S.
A turkey dinner is not complete without this as far as I'm concerned. Gives the best most freshest taste to your turkey. So reasonable in price. And will continue on purchasing this year after year.
Brooke O.
Billerica, MA
I have never had a thanksgiving without his particular cranberry sauce! It is essential to the meal, it tastes amazing, and I'm on of the few in my family that likes cranberry so I get to eat as much as I want! Wouldn't buy any other kind, brand loyalty I guess.
Heather M.
It's not homemade, but there's something about this staple that anyways feels like home. It tastes great and makes one thing about Thanksgiving easy. Just choose a pretty serving tray and you're done!
Briana O.
I absolutely love cranberry sauce. My siblings don't care for it, and that makes me thankful because it means more for me! I opt for the original without the cranberries for a smoother bite!
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
Love this time of year I look forward to thanksgiving just to have some ocean spray cranberry sauce with my turkey! I've tried other brands and none taste as fresh I highly recommend this brand I prefer the kind with whole berries yum
Jennifer A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Rachel S.
For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can or homemade cranberry sauce using fresh cranberries? Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Target