BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water.

kyla e.
New Franklin, OH
Weather its Thanksgiving or a normal day my children love to eat this! They just can't get enough of the taste.the flavor is so good and not many things are cranberry that kids like. So this is a huge hit at our dinner table.we buy this all year long and would recommend it for others to try.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls , NY
Couldn't eat turkey without cranberry sauce and this brand is great easy to use prices while and they can make easy access most stores have it which makes it accessible and the whole family loves it
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best canned cranberry sauce! I know some people prefer the fresh, but I love this along with the salty turkey for a sweet and savory combo! A must have on our Thanksgiving table for sure!
Rylee R.
Hebron, KY
This Cranberry sauce is the absolute best I've had. My mother got it for thanksgiving about two years ago and I literally force her to buy it every year now. Everybody in the family loves it!!!!!!!!
Marzena M.
What would be a Thanksgiving without Ocean spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce? That's why this is definitely on my list. It tastes yummy. Haven't had complaints yet and have been using this product for years.
Tremisha F.
Lexington, SC
There isn't another brand of cranberry sauce that I would use during the holidays this makes the dressing and Turkey were eating during this time of year I've been eating this brand since I've been a little girl and won't stop now
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
This is the most wanted side dish for Thanksgiving at my house I'm not a fan of it but my family loves ocean spray cranberry sauce no other we tried store brand and it was a no go they need this
Melissa B.
Thanksgiving is not complete without this! I get this at my local dollar general. I'm pretty sure it's healthy for you, I know it's not bad haha. I always pair it with some carved turkey. MmmMmm good!
Katherine A.
This is one of those staple products that I always have around when this time of the year hits. Easy to make a large variety of food and even the pickiest eaters I know will still eat this stuff!
Yvette M.
I grew up on Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce! I still love it to this day! A must on every Thanksgiving table! But hey, why just stick to having it for the holidays? Great addition to any meal, any time, throughout the year!
Jennifer A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Rachel S.
For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can or homemade cranberry sauce using fresh cranberries? Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Target