BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water.

Vickie T.
Sun City Center, FL
I love cranberry sauce. There I’ve said it. When I was a young mother every penny counted, so I bought the cheaper brands. I purchased the Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce, probably because of a sale price. Now you would think that one is just as good as another...well you would be wrong. I like that the Ocean Spray was not as tart, and had a smoother texture. After that first try I never bought another brand, and buy it year round. It’s not just for Thanksgiving. Now I need a turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce...yum.
Victoria M.
Nothing screams "holidays" like can shaped jellied cranberry. It sounds snarky but I love this. I'll break it up a little and use as a side for a fancy holiday feast, throw some on top of a turkey and cream cheese sandwich but my fav is to eat it straight from the can. It's cheap and easy (though watch the calories!)
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Can't get enough of this! My nanny used to always give us this as little kids, and we ALWAYS have it at every Thanksgiving! I work at a deli/sandwich shop and one of our customer favorites is our turkey cranberry and spinach sandwich on ciabatta! We spread this on the roll! so good
Danielle B.
Central, SC
Ummm helloooo this is a staple for any homes Thanksgiving meal!! This stuff is amazing and really adds the perfect touch to any holiday meal. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving so I can enjoy some Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce!
Molly G.
Kennesaw
My dad makes this every year for thanksgiving dinner and it is always a crowd favorite. Especially on the German side of the family. Personally it’s not my favorite but everyone seems to love it. I wouldn’t personally recommend this but I’m sure everyone else in my family would so try it out and see how you feel about it!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,014 reviews
I use ocean spray jellied canned cranberry sauce every holiday season for my family dinner get together. It taste great. It isnt too sweet or too bitter, it enhance your meal and can be found at any grocery store. There is 2 varieties the canned jellied and the whole cranberry sauce with cranberries included.
L'Erin J.
Purchased at: Walmart
All year round I can eat this a can at a time. I don't need to slice it I don't need anything else with it. There is something about the sweetness and texture of it that lures me in every time. It also helps that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
Stephanie E.
Richmond, VA
Omg! I love it so much. As weird as that sounds it's defiantly one of those things you can't live without on thanksgiving. They are not expensive and it complements your food just right. If you never had this before buy a couple cans and bring it to a family party.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
This has always been one of my favorites for every Holiday. I just love the taste and it super easy just to open the can and cut in slices and then put it on a plate. I loved it so much that sometimes I eat it as a snack throughout the year.
Anna Z.
This is the only brand and kind of cranberry sauce we will serve at our house during Christmas and Thanksgiving. We just slice it and serve. It gives just the right amount of sweetness and tartness to accent the salty turkey.
Jennifer A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Rachel S.
For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can or homemade cranberry sauce using fresh cranberries? Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Target