BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water.

Tyrah H.
Morrow, GA
I love love loe cranberry sauce and this is by far my favorite its just tangy enough to counter a thanksgiving meal and I always stock up on extra. I recommend this to anyone who likes cranberry sauce, don't go cheap this is the best option!
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite cranberry sauce! I know it comes in a can, but it's the perfect mix of tart and sweet that I have ever tasted. Thanksgiving isn't the same for me without it! This can be found in any supermarket and it's super affordable.
Ali S.
I think my family has been buying this brand of cranberry sauce since I was born. It's all I've known. I've bought it at Kroger and at Walmart. We don't do a recipe with it. We just pour it out, slice it and eat it! It's that good.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
The only brand of jellied cranberry I will buy, At the holidays, my store had run out of ocean spray brand and I ended up buying a store brand. When I made the desert I always make with it, I ended up throwing it out as everyone noticed a big difference in taste. Next holiday I will stock up before the holiday gets here.
Cecilia R.
Cranberrys are not my favorite
But I actually really like this cranberry sauce
We use it every year for thanksgiving
It's sweet and delicious
It taste great on my turkey!
This is our go to brand , I'm sastified. It's affordable and taste amazing
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Holiday staple. I don't care what anybody says about this cranberry sauce. I have to have it ALWAYS. The sweet and tart mix of this paired with my stuffy and gravy. I love love love this and always need to buy a can to go with my leftovers i steal from my mom's house!
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
Thanksgiving dinner is never complete without the tartness of Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce! It brings everything together, as it's mixed in with the stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy, and turkey on your dinner plate!
Il
Angelita Y.
You cant have stuffing without some cranberry sauce! Love this we use it every year we put it on top of the stuffing the only way we eat it and its only like 79cents - 99cents every cheap totally recommend this for the holidays
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA
Me and my family typically make homemade cranberry salad and this stuff still grosses me out, sorry. It has the texture of Jello and is in a can. Would much prefer something else; my husbands family uses this and I never eat it.
Caitlin C.
Central, SC
There's no point in making homemade cranberry sauce. Ocean Spray is better than anything you can concoct in your kitchen. I never have thanksgiving without it, but I like to keep it year round because it tastes so amazing.
Jennifer A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Rachel S.
For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can or homemade cranberry sauce using fresh cranberries? Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Target