BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Jellied Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water.

Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
As cliche as this is and as bad for you as it is, this cranberry sauce is a thanksgiving staple for me. I love it and I can't really go a thanksgiving without it. Every year, I am the only one to eat it, but I don't care. I keep going back for more.
Jasmine Y.
Milwaukee, WI
My bf absolutely loves this stuff but I can't get myself into the tradition lol. Don't get me wrong, I love cranberries but canned and jellied? With turkey and or thanksgiving ham? Someone explain this to me lol I'm not American so I guess that's probably why it's so strange to me lol
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
This is a staple for thanksgiving! I've had delicious homemade cranberry sauce but it's just not the same! I love this brand as well. It has a great texture, and perfect butter to sweet ratio. I would definitely buy it for every thanksgiving
Nika W.
Catonsville, MD
Favorite during the holidays! I can't wait to open a can and take a slice. It is tangy and sweet and so delicious. I have eaten it for years and I will continue to. Make sure you buy it before the rush because this product goes fast. Now I want the holidays to hurry up and get here.
Rhiannon P.
Porter, TX
I absolutely love this cranberry sauce! I love it so much that I can sit and eat the whole can in one sitting. It's the first thing I grab at family holiday meals. And usually I'm the one to finish it off. I definitely recommend this product.

Sarah H.
Worcester, MA
This is definitely a Thanksgiving essential for me and my family ! It doesn't matter that it comes in a can, this cranberry sauce is delicious with amazing flavor. I am so addicted to this and thanksgiving would not be the same without it.
Trudy P.
Ellijay, GA
Absolutely no way would I get away with the huge pan of stuffing and no cranberry sauce it would takes years to live that one down. Ocean spray jellied cranberry sauce will be on our table. It has the absolute best flavor than the rest.
Joyce S.
Wow it's almost here thanksgiving I love that holiday because of one thing ocean spray cranberry sauce no other will do for me the moisture and the taste of it on my turkey and on my ham is heavenly no other words can describe the great and festive feeling wow I have goosebumps.
Rory C.
Minneapolis, MN
A staple at the thanksgiving table. While your slaving all day to make a delicious turkey and other thanksgiving goods a can of cranberries adds nice color and can be prepared quickly and cheap on the wallet. So you can spend more time making sure your bird doesn't get too dry
Tyrah H.
Morrow, GA
I love love loe cranberry sauce and this is by far my favorite its just tangy enough to counter a thanksgiving meal and I always stock up on extra. I recommend this to anyone who likes cranberry sauce, don't go cheap this is the best option!
Jennifer A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Rachel S.
For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can or homemade cranberry sauce using fresh cranberries? Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Target