Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce - 14oz

Enjoy the tangy, sweet taste of our Jellied Cranberry sauce. Made with the same unique cranberry goodness as Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, it adds a little something extra to your meal at holiday time or any time of year.

Who loves cranberry relish on their turkey? #Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce - 14oz ?
Is this sweet or sour?
Has anyone ever tried any other brands of cranberry sauce besides Ocean Spray?
Start your review of Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce - 14oz!
9349 farm meadow rd  S.
Raleigh, NC
Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce - 14oz uploaded by 9349 farm meadow rd  S.
I do not particularly love cranberry sauce but my family is a huge fan. This is a staple every Thanksgiving and christmas! Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce - 14oz
van M.
Gainesville, GA
Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce - 14oz uploaded by van M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tasteteriffic!!! 🌞🌞🌞👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾One of the product used for years in my home. Definitely a keeper. Improving not needed at this time. The flavor of fresh cranberries are awesome. I highly recommend to those who delight in the cranberries taste.
Callae W.
Dallas
Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce - 14oz uploaded by Callae W.
This is a family favorite in my house. I like to keep 2 to 3 cans in my cupboard.I’m already planning out my next meal with it
Sandra  G.
Pikeville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product just like you made it yourself saves time when cooking a big meal doesn’t need anything added
Tabbitha G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this cranberry sauce. It tastes great with dressing. Always a hit around the holidays.
Ashley G.
Guttenberg, NJ
Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce - 14oz uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love jellied cranberry sauce around the holidays the meal is not complete without a can of jellied cranberry sauce.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This has been a family favorite for us to eat during the holiday dinners.  This is the perfect thing to eat after eating a heavy holiday meal as it's very sweet and satisfying.  I buy this at my local grocery store and I'm never disappointed when I consume it.  Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Andrea B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Omg my favorite cranberry sauce in the whole wide world! Screw real cranberry sauce, this right here is where it's at!
Ashley G.
Louisa, KY
I have to admit I love this stuff. I love eating it anytime but usually only eat it at thanksgiving to keep it special.
Shannon C.
Hands down the best cranberry sauce! Nothing else will do, has to be the ocean spray can. There aren’t other options.

188 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...