BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

As Ocean Spray growers we've farmed our cranberry bogs for over 75 years. Ocean Spray cranberry sauce has been a tradition at our table for generations, and we hope you enjoy it too!

Buy on Target*
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This has been a family favorite for us to eat during the holiday dinners.  This is the perfect thing to eat after eating a heavy holiday meal as it's very sweet and satisfying.  I buy this at my local grocery store and I'm never disappointed when I consume it.  Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Katelyn S.
Darien
I would definitely recommend this product, especially to anyone with younger kids. I have used it many times weather it's thanksgiving,or just a Sunday night dinner. My kids enjoy it so much that some times I need to buy 2 cans not just one. However like ever other canned cranberry sauce there's a slight chemical like aftertaste. Although that never seems to bother my family. You can find this product at almost all stop and shops or shop rite. It will most likely at your local grocery store. I would highly encourage anyone looking for a easy, quick, but very delicious cranberry sauce, to buy this.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This is the only cranberry sauce I will eat. Only brand. I always joke at thanksgiving and say I only eat the cranberry sauce with the lines. Lol. Unbeatable price, definitely recommend. My three year old twins love it too.
Joey P.
Roswell, GA
Our family always use ocean spray cranberry sauce every Thanksgiving. We would have a can of the jelly version and one can with the whole berries. These cans aren't too sweet, and everyone likes them. The price is reasonable, less than 2 dollars per can. These are sold in most grocery stores, easy to find.
Colleen B.
Sacramento
No decent turkey dinner or turkey sandwich is complete without cranberry sauce.  I can't think of a holiday meal where we didn't have at least two dishes with cranberry sauce on the table.  You can always find it year round in most grocery stores.
Lucia S.
La Mesa, CA
I love this brand of cranberry sauce specially for Thanksgiving I love to eat it with everything that day but not just that day if you’re looking for the cranberry sauce this one and one Primo good and would recommend to anyone looking for a good cranberry sauce
Victoria M.
Nothing screams "holidays" like can shaped jellied cranberry. It sounds snarky but I love this. I'll break it up a little and use as a side for a fancy holiday feast, throw some on top of a turkey and cream cheese sandwich but my fav is to eat it straight from the can. It's cheap and easy (though watch the calories!)
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Can't get enough of this! My nanny used to always give us this as little kids, and we ALWAYS have it at every Thanksgiving! I work at a deli/sandwich shop and one of our customer favorites is our turkey cranberry and spinach sandwich on ciabatta! We spread this on the roll! so good
Danielle B.
Central, SC
Ummm helloooo this is a staple for any homes Thanksgiving meal!! This stuff is amazing and really adds the perfect touch to any holiday meal. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving so I can enjoy some Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce!
Stephanie E.
Shamong, NJ
Omg! I love it so much. As weird as that sounds it's defiantly one of those things you can't live without on thanksgiving. They are not expensive and it complements your food just right. If you never had this before buy a couple cans and bring it to a family party.
Jenn A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Casey H.
San Diego , CA
Do you prefer the jellied cranberries, or the cranberry sauce?