BY OCEAN SPRAY #4 in Sauces

As Ocean Spray growers we've farmed our cranberry bogs for over 75 years. Ocean Spray cranberry sauce has been a tradition at our table for generations, and we hope you enjoy it too!

• What is your favorite dish to make using cranberry sauce? 1 Answers
  • So of course I believe this is everyone's go to choice. Do they ha...2 Answers
  • Is this good in anything or just on its own?1 Answers
Aja B.
Aja B.
Massillon , OH
If I forget this small detail on Turkeyday, my entire meal is ruined. This is so good after you've mde your plate to add a slice of this right on top of the dressing and turkey! Mmmm mmm mmm! I used to not understand what to do with it and just tasting it alone had threw me off for years. It's bitter and textured like jam. Then I realized... It's a sauce, duh, put it on something! Now I can't do Thanksgiving without it! Lol It's greatly priced and super good. I'm not sure what size can they featuring on here at $7.29 but I usually buy two or three of the small 14 oz cans at about $1.29 a pop.
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
I have been enjoying Ocean Spray jellied cranberry sauce since I can remember. As a child it was one thing I looked forward to at Thanksgiving, among other things. As I became an adult, I still enjoy it. I even occasionally buy a can or two, or several, throughout the year so I can enjoy when it isn't the holidays. I like it so much, I put it in the fridge and eat it straight out of the can. If you like tart things, I highly recommend this, especially if you have never tried it before.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Foodie Expert
I know this is more of a Thanksgiving - Christmas side dish but I love cranberry sauce. I'll buy several cans during the holidays to keep me stocked up through the year when I roast a chicken and make dressing. Because everyone knows you HAVE to have cranberry sauce with dressing. I prefer Ocean Spray to cheaper store brands because O.S. has a vibrant color, taste and fragrance that I assume comes from the premium fresh cranberries they use!
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
It doesn't matter how many times we've tried different recipes to have the cranberry sauce modernized for Thanksgiving. We as a family always come back to this classic. It is a inexpensive Turkey day staple with our family. Offering that perfect blend of sweet and tangy and easy to work with. Everyone loves it and there are never leftovers. It's been a favorite of mine since I was a child and seems to be a favorite of my child's now.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
Foodie Expert
Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce is a Thanksgiving tradition in my home. There is just something about the blending of the sweetness/tartness that makes this jellied sauce taste delicious on your tongue. Turkey simply isn't the same without this accompaniment. I have tried different store brands over the years, but, honestly, at less than three dollars a can, Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry sauce is worth every penny.
Josie B.
Josie B.
Broussard, LA
Every year for Thanksgiving we always slice a can of the Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce. It comes out the can shaped just like the can and it is a bit like jello but a bit harder. You just slice it like you would tomatoes and eat it. I like to eat each bite with cornbread dressing. It makes the cornbread dressing more moist. This cranberry sauce also has a wonderful flavor. It's one you should enjoy!
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Growing up I always went to Thanksgiving first on my dad's side, where homemade cranberry sauce was served, and later on my mother's. Canned cranberry geleé is a staple and can you guess which I actually preferred? You know it was this.

In lieu of a pumpkin pie I make a great low calorie cranberry dessert pie from the Ocean Spray sauce that's a total hit around this time. I recommend it highly.
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
Shenandoah, Pa
Oh I don't know what it is about this canned cranberry sauce that is so good but it is amazing. It is another must have for Thanksgiving dinner. To me it doesn't compare with any kind or brand. This is definitely the best! Its always cheap and on sale around the holidays! We stock up and feast on it for thanksgiving! So goood, can't wait, only a few more days to eat it all up! Yay!
Dawn Z.
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
I love this sauce it has been apart of my thanksgiving since i can remember no other has the great taste and texture of. Ocean spray i use it as a side with my dinner and even add it to a home made gobbler several days after the big feast the price is great i get it from shoprite i recomend it to everyone iam always telling people to switch if they dont have this brand
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
Foodie Expert
Thanksgiving would not be the same without Ocean Spray;s Jellied Cranberry sauce. You literally just open it and set it on a plate and it's good to go, one less thing to worry about. It's good with turkey or stuffing. It is super cheap and you can find it at any grocery store year-round. I also use this to make meatballs and they turn out SO yummy.
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Foodie Expert
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario , CA
Foodie Expert
Is this stuff good?? My mom raves about it and eats it on Thanksgiving!