BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

As Ocean Spray growers we've farmed our cranberry bogs for over 75 years. Ocean Spray cranberry sauce has been a tradition at our table for generations, and we hope you enjoy it too!

Buy on Target*
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This has been a family favorite for us to eat during the holiday dinners.  This is the perfect thing to eat after eating a heavy holiday meal as it's very sweet and satisfying.  I buy this at my local grocery store and I'm never disappointed when I consume it.  Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Vickie T.
Sun City Center, FL
I love cranberry sauce. There I’ve said it. When I was a young mother every penny counted, so I bought the cheaper brands. I purchased the Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce, probably because of a sale price. Now you would think that one is just as good as another...well you would be wrong. I like that the Ocean Spray was not as tart, and had a smoother texture. After that first try I never bought another brand, and buy it year round. It’s not just for Thanksgiving. Now I need a turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce...yum.
Katelyn S.
Darien
I would definitely recommend this product, especially to anyone with younger kids. I have used it many times weather it's thanksgiving,or just a Sunday night dinner. My kids enjoy it so much that some times I need to buy 2 cans not just one. However like ever other canned cranberry sauce there's a slight chemical like aftertaste. Although that never seems to bother my family. You can find this product at almost all stop and shops or shop rite. It will most likely at your local grocery store. I would highly encourage anyone looking for a easy, quick, but very delicious cranberry sauce, to buy this.
Molly G.
Kennesaw
My dad makes this every year for thanksgiving dinner and it is always a crowd favorite. Especially on the German side of the family. Personally it’s not my favorite but everyone seems to love it. I wouldn’t personally recommend this but I’m sure everyone else in my family would so try it out and see how you feel about it!
Michelle C.
elmhurst
I love this so much. Makes me so happy whenever thanksgiving comes around because my family buys a ton just for me. This is honestly all I eat for thanksgiving. I even eat this as a snack sometimes. Always satisfies me
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
It isn't really Thanksgiving without this. I actually really love this stuff. It's also amazing on leftover Thanksgiving food (in a sandwich). Now in summer and other non- Thanksgiving moments in my life, I like it with chicken, along salad and as a fresh (little tart) addition. Still finding ways to love this. Highly recommend.
Joey P.
Roswell, GA
Our family always use ocean spray cranberry sauce every Thanksgiving. We would have a can of the jelly version and one can with the whole berries. These cans aren't too sweet, and everyone likes them. The price is reasonable, less than 2 dollars per can. These are sold in most grocery stores, easy to find.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This is the only cranberry sauce I will eat. Only brand. I always joke at thanksgiving and say I only eat the cranberry sauce with the lines. Lol. Unbeatable price, definitely recommend. My three year old twins love it too.
Colleen B.
Sacramento
No decent turkey dinner or turkey sandwich is complete without cranberry sauce.  I can't think of a holiday meal where we didn't have at least two dishes with cranberry sauce on the table.  You can always find it year round in most grocery stores.
Victoria M.
Nothing screams "holidays" like can shaped jellied cranberry. It sounds snarky but I love this. I'll break it up a little and use as a side for a fancy holiday feast, throw some on top of a turkey and cream cheese sandwich but my fav is to eat it straight from the can. It's cheap and easy (though watch the calories!)
Jenn A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Casey H.
San Diego, CA
Do you prefer the jellied cranberries, or the cranberry sauce?