BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

As Ocean Spray growers we've farmed our cranberry bogs for over 75 years. Ocean Spray cranberry sauce has been a tradition at our table for generations, and we hope you enjoy it too!

• What is your favorite dish to make using cranberry sauce? 1 Answers
  • Do you prefer the jellied cranberries, or the cranberry sauce?4 Answers
  • For Thanksgiving do you prefer the cranberry sauce from the can o...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Katelyn S.
Darien
I would definitely recommend this product, especially to anyone with younger kids. I have used it many times weather it's thanksgiving,or just a Sunday night dinner. My kids enjoy it so much that some times I need to buy 2 cans not just one. However like ever other canned cranberry sauce there's a slight chemical like aftertaste. Although that never seems to bother my family. You can find this product at almost all stop and shops or shop rite. It will most likely at your local grocery store. I would highly encourage anyone looking for a easy, quick, but very delicious cranberry sauce, to buy this.
Colleen B.
Sacramento
No decent turkey dinner or turkey sandwich is complete without cranberry sauce.  I can't think of a holiday meal where we didn't have at least two dishes with cranberry sauce on the table.  You can always find it year round in most grocery stores.
Joey P.
Roswell, GA
Our family always use ocean spray cranberry sauce every Thanksgiving. We would have a can of the jelly version and one can with the whole berries. These cans aren't too sweet, and everyone likes them. The price is reasonable, less than 2 dollars per can. These are sold in most grocery stores, easy to find.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I am obsessed with this stuff it’s like cranberry juice but jellied it the best stuff to have on thanksgiving and after cause my family puts all the leftovers into a huge sandwich it’s amazing I would definitely recommend this to you guys try something different come out of your comfort zone
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is great tasting but, doesn't quite compare to fresh cramberries. I feel like I would like the jellied cranberries more of there were peices of cranberry in it.
Victoria M.
Nothing screams "holidays" like can shaped jellied cranberry. It sounds snarky but I love this. I'll break it up a little and use as a side for a fancy holiday feast, throw some on top of a turkey and cream cheese sandwich but my fav is to eat it straight from the can. It's cheap and easy (though watch the calories!)
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Can't get enough of this! My nanny used to always give us this as little kids, and we ALWAYS have it at every Thanksgiving! I work at a deli/sandwich shop and one of our customer favorites is our turkey cranberry and spinach sandwich on ciabatta! We spread this on the roll! so good
Danielle B.
Central, SC
Ummm helloooo this is a staple for any homes Thanksgiving meal!! This stuff is amazing and really adds the perfect touch to any holiday meal. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving so I can enjoy some Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce!
Stephanie E.
Shamong, NJ
Omg! I love it so much. As weird as that sounds it's defiantly one of those things you can't live without on thanksgiving. They are not expensive and it complements your food just right. If you never had this before buy a couple cans and bring it to a family party.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
This has always been one of my favorites for every Holiday. I just love the taste and it super easy just to open the can and cut in slices and then put it on a plate. I loved it so much that sometimes I eat it as a snack throughout the year.
Jenn A.
Does this taste bitter like the juice?
Kristina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this best refrigerated?
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does this taste good? Do you eat it by itself or make something with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Is this good to use for thanksgiving dinner?
Casey H.
San Diego , CA
Do you prefer the jellied cranberries, or the cranberry sauce?